More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Splooge McDuck Splooge McDuck

Please press 2, I beg of you, I have a wife and children to feed, please, please!

1

You order the new Fuckbot - Anime Edition with high anticipation. You can't wait to display your new Fuckbot - Anime Edition right next to your super special award. You got second place for best son, right next to your brother who got first and has a real wife. Don't worry, your new Fuckbot - Anime Edition is much better because it can be a wife and a Fuckbot - Anime Edition. It is also the Anime Edition so that makes it an even better Fuckbot - Anime Edition. You can't wait anymore. The time has come. Your new Fuckbot - Anime Edition will be arriving at any moment. It even costed a small price of $19.99 though you still wonder how they even build those Fuckbot - Anime Editions with such a low cost. The package has arrived! It is here! She is here! She is here? Whatever that's just wasting time you could be opening the package by now. Your package. Your Fuckbot - Anime Edition. You open the door because you always leave it unlocked in hopes of some hot chick coming in and letting you fuck her brains out. Enough wasting time. You look at the package and see it is exactly how you imagined it. The cardboard is so sexy, the packaging tape is so tight. Well, time to open the package.

Follow-up Question

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)