More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

What's next?

1 on 1 Erotic Sessions

….Erotic Couplings?

You have to wonder just what that means in the context of a Escort service. Somehow you could not see how a guy buying a hour or so of your time to ride you could be considered erotic. Then again you are the one who is about to offer yourself up for that so it must be erotic somewhere down the line.

Looking over your account you find some information has been filled out, you also spy that the account is still pending because you have not put any pictures up yet.

You spend a few minutes looking through the guidelines for the site and skimming over the other accounts. It seems like you can pretty much put up any kind of picture you want on here and a lot of the other women on here go for the “bare all” approach to advertising themselves.

You lean back in your chair and think about what kinds of pictures you should put up, it never crosses your mind to actually cancel the account.

You have a set of nice lingerie a ex gave you that you could dust off or you could always take a leaf out of the books of a lot of the girls on the site and go for a natural look.

So What Kind Of Pictures Do You Take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)