More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Catch the dream Catch the dream

Be The Djinn

1 Horny Djinn, Mind Control And Souls Await

Driving to the Mall you feel hungry for souls, working off a cheap website has not harvested the souls nessisary to awaken the underworld. With this new embodiment, walking and talking the Earth amongst weak minded humans, it was like a free candy shop!

You go to McDonalds drive thru for a coffee. This human body form aches for food and drink.

"Hello welcome to Mcdonalds, can i take your order?" came a young female voice through the tannoy. Yes 1 large coffee please, you reply. "Is that everything sir' yes you reply, well actually i have 1 more request....Is there anything i can do for you Beth? "Huh?!? How do you know my name sir?" Beth appeared shocked and fearful in her speech. I know alot about you Beth Monroe you reply... I know Shawn broke up with you last night, and your feeling so so down! Beth felt calmer by your voice and trusted you, that was something you fed to her mind. "Er Yeah, i cant believe it really, the guy is a loser" you agree and offer help..Beth is my coffee ready? "Yes i have it here sir" Good, take a sip of it then tell me what you want. "I dont understand, drive round and collect sir" You raise your eyebrow then you hear Beth slurping your coffee. (The coffee is enchanted to allow the drinker to wish their deepest desires.) Now tell me Beth.... What can i do for you?

"Erm, i want to be the most attractive woman in the company, and have no trouble getting boyfriends"

Is that your wish Beth? "Yes" Done!

You drive round to collect your coffee but two guys are standing at the sliding window eyeing up Beth! You beep them out the way and look at your handy work..

nameofpicture

Beth did look glamourous, the two guys waiting for me to drive off had now become 6 men, all waiting to win Beths heart! And food had come to a halt inside the fast food chain. "Heres your coffee sexy!" Beth says in a slow husky tone. You are gunna need a stick Beth... "Why whatever for?" Beth pouted.

You will see... Have a good day.. You drive out of Mcdonalds seeing that more men within a mile radius where walking towards Beth, married men where leaving there wife standing on the sidewalk in pursuit of Beth.

You grin wickedly... Off to the Mall we go!

Fix Up Get Sharp, And Cause Erotic Frolics At The Mall!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)