More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DandD DandD

What's next?

1. Clash

Breath catches in your throat as you watch the onslaught occurring inside the town. Tall, broad, and savage looking men are brutally are chopping down any male villagers that try to run away or fight back. You think this is the worst you can witness until a young woman runs past the ongoing havoc. Your eyes widen in fear as you see one of the strangers grab her as she runs by and drag her off behind the barn. Despite your fear and disgust you stare ahead as the man viciously rips off her undergarments before removing his pants. The woman's cries of distress make you wince as the man ruthlessly has his way with her. As he continues his conquest you slowly creep forward along the brush continuing along the edge of the town. The screams of men being slaughter grows louder and you note you can also hear a mix of female cries mixed in the noise. As you round another building you quickly see why when your eyes land on the scene ahead. While the majority of the invaders are running about cutting down people a select few seem to be preoccupied.

After watching for a few minutes you seem to notice a type of pattern. After a man has finished killing a certain amount of male villagers he turns his attentions to the opposite sex. Other than the fact that they are all of appropriate age there seem to be no other discrimination when it comes to who they target. You watch in morbid horror as an older woman is taken along side a young woman in the middle of the street. The men appear to have no hesitancy about the publicity of their affair and seem more focused on the act itself than anything else. After continuing to survey for a moment you make your way on along the foliage before nearing the edge of the forest. Stopping here you can see the end of town where it's slightly less populated. You watch anxiously as a muscular, blood splattered man, exits the somewhat isolated farmhouse before you. He's yanking a struggling and crying young woman along with him as he heads into town. As he's dragging the woman past the barn you notice a small gleam as something drops out of his pocket.

You wait breathlessly as the man continues to tow the woman towards the center of town. After a few moments he's completely out of sight and the surrounding area is fairly quiet. Taking a look around you don't notice any nearby movement and after a steadying your breath you begin moving forward. You can hear people crying out in the distance as you keep your body low to ground while crawling forward. When you reach the barn you rise up into a low crouch and make your way to end of the structure. You cautiously peer around the side of the building you're relieved to see the surrounding area is currently devoid of people. After leaning out slightly further your eye catches a glint of something silver in the grass about two to three yards out. Despite your present worries you feel yourself compelled to move forward towards the unknown object. Keeping low to the ground you slink forward in the tall grass until you feel your outstretched fingers connect with something cold and hard. Your fingers are just curling around the small, metallic, object when you hear the loud rustling of someone approaching.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)