More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EchoWrites EchoWrites

Who are you?

1. Aaron Cummings - Lowly Hotel Steward

The Grand Royale Continental was one of the crown jewels of the ‘Estate Duval’ chain of hotels and resorts. Aged but prominent and well maintained the building was a remnant of when things were made to last. Rough cut stone making it look like the castles of old on the outside but with the newest accoutrement, gold detailing and finery on the inside. It’s staff was expected to be as perfect as the building itself. Which is why I always felt out of place. It had been a stroke of luck that a friend had an in and was able to get them both hired over the summer during college and after graduation plans fell through I just found myself staying. Stuck in the same junior steward’s uniform I started in two years prior. I am Aaron Cummings, 23 year old failure and pushover.

The work isn’t hard but it is persistent; and only getting busier. Not only do I have a list of 6 more room service orders to drop off but my hard-ass (and she does have a nice firm one) boss Jennette gave me to the event planner in charge of Actress Renee Dupont’s wedding this weekend. If the exhaustion weren’t already hitting me, it would be soon. I drop off one room service tray and head back towards the kitchen for the next one. The elevator hits the lobby and lo and behold who is there waiting for me. None other than Jennette Berkowitz. Lobby manager and bitch extraordinary. She wasn’t bad on the eyes though - 5’8 - athletic with just enough curves to give her a nice pair of tits and hips with that taunting sway. Curly brunette hair typical of New York Italian & Jewish frames a petite heart shaped face. Her body is better than her attitude.

“Aaron, come here I need to talk to you about working with Events this week.” She says immediately turning away before I have a chance to reply. Sighing I follow. Her damned attitude like she owns the place is getting real old real fast. Sadly, not much I can do about it though.

“Um. I was hoping to take a break before I do the other room service orders.” It’s phrased as innocent as I can make it but she doesn’t bite.

“This will just take a minute. You realize how important the Dupont wedding is for us right? Every big event like this keeps us in the papers and keeps this establishment on top of the industry.” She talks like she’s the reason the Royale is so famous. Like it’s her alone that carries it. My mind begins to wander and I imagine putting this bitch in her place; forcing her to her knees, slapping her around a bit. I hardly realize I’ve lost the conversation until Jennette is staring at my doofy daydreaming face, waiting for an answer…. Time to venture a guess.

“Yes, of course!” as confidently as possible. It falls flat. But surprising rather than a screaming fit Jennette leans in. Her Grey blazer pulls taught and down just giving a hint at the ample chest hidden beneath. My eyes can’t help but follow, just for a moment at least. Her voice is soft and not nearly the aggressive bitch I have come to loathe.

“I know you don’t like it here, you didn’t want to end up here still. I get it, your degree was political science right? Plenty of important figures come through here. World shakers. They see and interact with us as one of their first impressions of the country and the city. Who knows? Maybe you’ll make that impression; at least try to pretend it matters to you while you’re here.” She popped back up to her normal stature, putting on her boss airs again. “Just do what Kelly tells you to and be a good boy.”

A good boy? Are you kidding me? As much as I want to fight I still need this job at least a little longer. “Fine. I can do that. I’m taking my break now though.”

“Not yet Aaron. You still need to finish those room service drop-offs.”

“They can wait. I’m taking my break.” I can see the gears ticking over in her head. She knows she’s been pushing me but she really can’t bring herself to let me have this one? It’s just a break.

“Fine. Be quick about though.” Good enough, as I grab my pack of smokes and head for the roof my phone buzzes in my pocket. Pushing through onto the roof I grab the phone and unlock it - NEW APP! The Submission Accelerator! What the fuck? I didn’t download it and it doesn’t sound like something the phone company would add, might as well look though.

Are you tired of getting bossed around? Wish you could take control for once? Congratulations! You’ve been invited to a beta test of DrekCo’s newest app! Any women you know or meet will be given a score of -100 to 100 determining how likely they are to submit to your natural authority. Every time they do something you’ve requested that number may slide towards the positive 100 depending on how humiliating or submissive the request was. The closer to 100 - the more difficult. Please check the settings for the App’s full function and rules - Remember - You’re the boss now.

Below that sat a red ‘Accept’ button blinking - demanding I press it before it would let me into the app. This had to be a fucking virus. There was no way it wasn’t. But something deep inside needed this to be real. A chance to make a change, stop being their throw away minion. Fine. Worst case I have to reset the phone to get rid of this trash. “This is insane” I muttered pressing the red button.

A minute later a splash-screen for DrekCo flashed across a screen tattooed on a dick being into a woman’s mouth. At least the creator of the app had the same things in mind as I did if for some reason this actually worked. The loading screen went through a series of checks and loading features menus before finally settling on the main screen. The biggest icon ‘Girls’ had a 1 flashing next to it. I hesitantly clicked.

Jennette Berkowitz - Hospitality Manager - Starting Score = -77. Recent Actions +5 Current Score -73. Recent actions? Did telling her off that I was going on break count? She did let me go without a fight.

The door opens and I lock the phone just in time to hear it buzz again as a long time co-workers, companion in misery and best friend, Nicole Anders joins me on the roof.

“You look like shit already. Jenny harping on you that bad?”

“Yeah and shes trying some new ‘good cop/bad cop stuff but with her doing both. Like she was almost trying to be nice before to get work out of me.” The phone buzzed again. “Hold on Nikki I want to need to take a look at this.” I was around the corner before I pulled the phone out - just in case.

Nicole Anders - Best Friend and Partner in crime. Starting Score = +11 Since this user starts above the Trait threshold you get to choose between one of the following tier one traits!

A - Devotion Route - More than Friends? Nicole can’t hide her feeling for you anymore but is terrified of rejection or disappointing you.

B - Exhibitionist Route - Look at me! - You had a feeling there was a fetish she’s never been strong enough to act on… until now.

Stifling a snort of a chuckle I select A. While B would have been the fun one; if this does work you’re going to need an accomplice to get a start of the harder targets. Nicole is the perfect minion. Although she’s not really that hot. Average height, a little on the chubby side Italian girl, with a frankly unflattering ‘bob’ cut. You grew up together and she has always been your ‘tail’. It was always obvious that she had a thing for me but now there was no doubt. Only question was how far would she go.

“Nikki” as I lean around the corner. “Com’ere.” She scampers over pretty readily.

“What’s up?” We had always made sexual jokes at each other like friends do. This time it wasn’t a joke. This time though - if she really was affected by this app - then it had to be a command.

“I’ve got 10 left on my 15 minute, we’ve got time… Suck me off.” One heartbeat of silence. Then another. She burst out laughing.

“You sounded so serious there. It was almost manl…” She trailed off. I’d swear for a heartbeat there a soft red glow washed through her eyes, and for a moment our minds touched. Hers was like warm bread-dough. I mentally reached in a plucked the parts of her subconscious I needed. Desire, Want, Insecurity. He needs ME. (Nicole +10)

“Uh… Well we’ve got time” Her reply was demure, a clever mischievousness hiding her obvious anxiety. I can feel her hand rubbing against me going for the zipper restraining my thickening cock. I back against the wall as Nikki spreads her legs to lower to the proper height. The pants finally out of the way my manhood springs forward slapping her face. “Oh. You do want me.” Her eyes focus on my dick once more and she hesitates. “I uh, I’ve never done this before.”

And I’ve never had a girl do this before. - But I focus for just a second, confidence and command; and look down at her. I say nothing just reach behind her and pull her gently, but firmly towards my cock. She licks along it’s length, then back again, and on the third upstroke clumsily moves to take the tip into her mouth as her hand begins it’s ministrations on the shaft. If she’s gone this far then she won’t fight more. I stopped her.

“Nikki, I told you to suck my dick. Not sit there and kiss at it.” (Nicole +4) - More cruel than I meant it to be. It’s Nikki - As much as I liked her, she is a doormat. I pulled her head onto my dick groaning in pleasure as the head pressed into her mouth. Her hot tongue pressing against the bottom, begging for more. With trepidation she began exploring with going deeper and deeper until she gagged lightly and pulled back.

I let her linger there working my cock for a couple of minutes just enjoying her before everything began to tighten. I pulled her in closer until I felt her throat forcing me back as she gagged. I held her as the dam broke and I flooded her throat with my cum until her me away; the last of my cum splashing on her white uniformed chest. I sighed against the wall watching her cough.

“Oh.. Damn Nikki. That was… good.” Just good. She needed to earn my approval now that I knew how much she needed it. She started to beam then took on a complicated look as she stood back up adjusting herself. “Get my cum off your uniform. Don’t waste it.”

“You don’t have to be so rude about it.” Her words didn’t match that look though. The mischievous almost goofy look crossed her eyes again but without the anxiety. She scooped it from the uniform and with a little more flair then necessary sucked her finger clean. (Nicole +5) Already I felt my cock twitching in my pants ready for more.

Back to work.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)