More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silverwolf14 Silverwolf14

Which Form will you choose?

1) Fox (Kitsune)

I approach the first mirror, it seems to smirk as the others disappear. The reflection reaches out and grabs a hold of my own hand, with a slight amount of pain I feel my body shift as the features of the reflection become my own. My own clothes shift to a men's kimono with the symbol of a four pointed vortex on the back of the outer jacket in gold embroidery.

The platform I was standing upon suddenly fades allowing me to drop the rest of the tunnel. At the end it drops me into the center of a raised stone platform inside a dimly lit building, the only sources of light I can spot are a few beams of sunlight flowing through cracks in the ceiling and torches along the wall close to what looks like a door.

The walls are made of simple cobblestone and appear to have vines winding over them. I stand and approach the door giving it a small push. I'm momentarily blinded by the bright sun but my eyes quickly adjust, I find myself standing outside what looks like a long forgotten temple, in the middle of a clearing atop of a hill, the path before me is lined with long destroyed statues and are no longer recognizable.

In the distance I spot two visible landmarks, the first is an inhabited town even from this distance I can spot some movement darting around the buildings, the second is a large stone tower it was odd as it seemed to be overly large and unnecessary for an area like this, from a wild guess I could assume it could hold over 20 soldiers if someone wanted to.

Do I approach the town or tower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)