More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by EfonSanguinbull EfonSanguinbull

How do I react?

002. Lose your temper.

"Fucking Shit!" I cursed as I stood and went off on a stream of unending screams at the stupid thing before reeling back and kicking the half-broken plow with my good foot. The old wood splintered easily before me, snapping the last part that was still holding Ushi to it. My violent act startled the poor ox and it ran off into the Takahashi gardens, disappearing into those damned thick hedges. I let loose a fresh torrent of swear words until I was short of breath.

My father had the same violent outbursts, and that thought darkened my mood even more causing my anger to just explode. I couldn't take it anymore and spent the next few minutes violently reducing the crappy old plow into nothing more than a pile of splinters, and even then I couldn't stop. I'd literally never been this mad before, but somehow incredibly happy at the same time. I was filled with this bizarre euphoric feeling that was blissfully intoxicating.

Before I knew it I was laughing loudly and had no idea why. Shaking my head to clear it I eventually returned to my senses. I was feeling a little dizzy as I looked down at the fruit of my rage, the scrap that had once been my plow. I immediately regretted what I'd done and knew I'd be in big trouble with Azami as well as with my sister when I had to explain why I didn't finish plowing the field. I figured the best thing to do was go find Ushi and hopefully think up some excuse in the meantime.

I followed the old beast's tracks easy enough, right to a new and much larger hole in the hedges on the north lawn back down the hill towards town. I called out for Ushi a few times, but there was no sign of him. I solemnly began walking back to town, hoping someone had seen my wayward ox. Unfortunately with night coming most people had already returned home and the center of town was completely silent and empty for the evening. I called out several more times but heard nothing until I was almost all the way back to the empty shops across from the Honda Dojo once more.

Someone was yelling and someone else was crying. Did Ushi run someone over? I sprinted, wincing at the pain still in my scraped knee, and saw instead Natsumi yelling at Chizu as she stood over the crying who was sitting in a pile of small goods and groceries that were spilled all over the ground around her.

"YOUR KIND IS AS BLIND AS THEY ARE DUMB!" the auburn giantess yelled at the poor sobbing foreign girl. "I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL YOUR RACE IS EXTINGUISHED FROM THE LAND!"

As I got closer Chizu started to control her sobs and was collecting her strewn goods while Natsumi continued to and belittle her. "YOU CLUMSY purple-haired FREAK!" she shouted before kicking an onion Chizu was reaching for and inadvertently caused it to roll right in front of me.

How do I react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)