More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

Miranda showed the stranger to the living room, and they sat down. "So exactly what kind of trouble is Abby in?" she asked the man. She squirmed in her chair, a little uneasy as the stranger looked her over with his piercing dark eyes.

"There's no other way to tell you, but to be blunt" he answered, trying to measure his response. "Abby is an addict. She has accumulated a rather large debt with my associates and I, and I'm here to collect."

Miranda went wide eyed. She knew Abby would get herself into a jam one of these days, but ? Why did it have to be ? "How much are we talking about here?" she inquired.

"Roughly fifty thousand dollars" he answered without hesitation. "My associates are dangerous people. Yakuza, to say the least."

Miranda knew about the Yakuza. You didn't want to mess with them. She uneasily shifted in her chair. "Fifty thousand is a lot of money. I can maybe raise half of that."

"I'm afraid it's all or nothing qt this point, Mrs Hunter" the stranger calmly replied. "If you can't pay off her debts, I'm afraid I will have to use drastic measures."

"I just told you I can raise half, and that's the truth" Miranda tried to stay calm as she said this. "I can't do any better than that. Isn't there any other way around this?"

"I'm gad you ask that" the stranger said, smiling. "There is an alternative." He looked Miranda's body over again. "Stand up please. and turn around slowly for me."

Miranda not knowing what else to do, did as she was told. She stood up, and slowly turned around for the stranger. She was n't sure why she obeyed, or what the stranger might have in mind. All she felt was a sense of dread.

"Very nice" the stranger complimented her. "Now take off your clothes, and let me get a good look at that body of yours."

Miranda gulped. "Everything?" she asked out of shock.

"Everything," the stranger answered, "and hand your clothes to me as you remove them."

"What if I don't?" Miranda stalled for time, trying to think of something.

"Is there a part of your body you're embarrassed about?" the stranger taunted. "Maybe something smaller than you'd like it to be?" He looked directly at her breasts as he asked. "There's no reason to be embarrassed, Mrs Hunter. It's just us, and I won't tell anyone you're embarrassed about your small breasts. I'd say you're about a thirty-six C, and that is a nice size."

Miranda was taken aback by this. She didn't think any part of her body was inadequate, or small. Not even her breasts. She wondered how this stranger could gage her breast size so accurately. She took off her blouse, and handed it to him. Next came her skirt, quickly followed by her heels and stockings. It was then she hesitated. "isn't this enough?" she pleaded with the man. Her face turned red with embarrassment.

"Your underwear is quite sexy, but I need to see all of you for what I have in mind" he answered. "Now get them off."

Miranda unhooked the back of her pale flesh colored lace bra, slid it from her shoulders, and handed it to the stranger. She tried to cover her breasts with one arm, while trying to yank her matching panties down with her free hand. She stepped out of them, picked them up, and quickly handed them to the stranger.

"Hands down at your sides" he commanded. "Turn around slowly for me again."

Miranda dropped her hands down to her sides, fully exposing herself to the stranger. She turned around slowly, allowing the stranger to take in all of her naked beauty. Her perky nipples began to stiffen in the coolness of the air.

"That's enough" said the stranger. "You and your step daughter will work off her debt in one of our brothels. Refuse, and there will be dire consequences. Accept your fate, and you might find great rewards from it."

"But what about my job? The rest of my family? What about my husband?" Tears started to fall from Miranda's deep blue eyes.

"You will work for us in the evenings, right after work" the stranger began. "That way you can keep up appearances of having a normal life. It's ether that, or I take you now and enslave you both until Abby's debt is satisfied. What's it going to be?"

What does Miranda decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)