More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Does something happen? Or do you continue your strip of shame?

You lay your long, black leather duster on Triple D's desk with your shoulder bag. You're dressed all in black today, from your black leather jeans to your black lace underwear. You've grown very fond of the Goth look, and you wear it well with your smooth, soft pale skin. Purple eye shadow and black eyeliner make your azure blue eyes stand out, and your blood red lipstick make it look like you're ready to bite someone on the neck.

"Nice Goth look, by the way, Miss Annipua" says Triple D from out of nowhere. "I guess that means you frequent 'The Pit and the Pendulum' across town on a regular basis?"

"Thanks, I guess" you respond to what you think is a compliment, as you remove your Doc Martens. 'The Pit and the Pendulum?' you think to yourself. You start to wonder if maybe this seemingly straight laced authoritarian is just a tad bit kinky. Sure, it's a hangout for Goths, but not just any ordinary Goths. It's definitely a sex club on steroids. Maybe this is the weakness you've been waiting to exploit? Or maybe not. Maybe it's best to stay the course, get naked, be searched and probed, then get the hell out of there with whatever is left of your dignity. "No, I've never been there" you answer as you unlace the front of your leather bodice. Your perky breasts start to tingle at the change in temperature. Even your nipples stiffen at the sudden freedom they've found.

"Pity" says Triple D. "I have a feeling you'd fit in quite well there."

You get an ill feeling about that last remark as she looks you over and licks her lips. You try not to let it bother you as you unbutton your jeans and slide out of them, depositing them upon the pile of clothing. Next comes your billowing black silk blouse, which you also add to the pile on the desk. You're left standing there in your underwear and black and purple thigh high stockings. You start to unhook the front clasp of your bra when Triple D signals you to stop. "That's far enough for the moment, Miss Annipua" Sarah says. She looks you over as if inspecting every fiber of your black lace bra and panties. "Turn around, and face the desk. Hands on the desk, and legs spread wide."

Do you comply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)