More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by youngstar5678 youngstar5678

Who is the first constestant?

Jack walked out on to the stage and the audience clapped for him.

"Hello, and welcome to another episode of Bimbo or Billionaire" he said with a showman smile. The audience cheered again, making him smirk a little.

"Now, let's welcome our new contestant, Dirk" said Jack as there was a flash. The person who was there was wearing a crimson suit with long blonde hair. His eyes were black and his young face held little emotion.

"Dirk, tell me about yourself" said Jack as he held the mic up to Dirk, who didn't even react.

"A buzz kill hu. No matter. It's time for our contestant to receive their collar" said Jack. He then felt something clip around his neck.

"What the. Hey tec people, wrong person" he yelled back stage, but no response. Dirk then took the mic out of his hand, confusing the host.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to a brand new episode of Bimbo or Billionaire. Today's contestant is none other than, Jack" said Dirk with a smirk. The spotlights shined on Jack.

"THE HELL IS GOING ON" he yelled, but Dirk just wrapped a hand around his shoulder.

"Take a look at that crowd. Look familiar" said Dirk. As Jack looked out, he paled. Everyone who was on the show before, was HERE. And not only that, they were how they were before they turned into bimbos.

"It can't be. HOW" exclaimed Jack.

"Hey Jacky" came a female voice from behind him. Jack looked behind him, he saw an unbimbotized Chrissi.

"Everyone in the crowd tonight is someone you wronged. And I'm here to make sure they get their . Isn't that right" called out Dirk, making the audience explode in cheers.

"How is this possible" asked Jack.

"When you get enough regret in one place, you get me. . NOW. Pick your first case" said .

"Like hell I will" said Jack before getting electrified by the collar.

"It won't stop until you pick a case. Oh, by the way, we replaced all the money cases with bimbo ones" said with a gleeful smile.

"F-four" said Jack threw the pain as the electricity stopped.

"Four it is" said as Chrissi opened the case to reveal the body box.

"Looks like you're about to get a female frame. Don't worry, boobs and ass are not included" said with a smile.

Tall and Toned - Jack will become 6'2 with a toned body great for the gym.

Fun Sized - Jack will become 4'10 with a very small frame. Say goodbye to all that muscle.

Sand of Time - Jack will become 5'4 with a beautiful, and slightly exaggerated, hourglass figure.

Clay Doll - Jack's hight and figure can be crafted by anyone but molding him like clay. He will be unable to stop them.

What will he get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)