More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frizza Frizza

Who visiting her at work

【Characters 】

Cassie: 18 years old, dark hair, small breasts, big butt, in school rather a nerd and unpopular, nerdy, unimpressive, comic fan, parents both dead. Has a stepmother who treats her as if she were Cinderella, except that she has only one stepsister. Always gets pushed around by everyone, has only two friends but they rarely have time for her, wants to move away from this city when she has successfully completed school and never return.

Charlie: 19 years old, Is taller, blonde, has big breasts and a great figure. Has been mobbing Cassie since kindergarten. Lives alone, has fallen out with her parents and therefore always has time and desire to vent their frustrations on Cassie. Gets along well with everyone at school, a rather bad student.

Kira/Vicky: 18 years old, About as tall as Charlie, long red hair, big breasts and also a great figure. Is captain of the cheerleaders, is super popular, has extremely rich parents, is extremely spoiled and sardonic. Best friend of Charlie and bullies Cassie for about 3 years. Always has the mean ideas and likes to see Cassie suffer.

Stacy: 20 years old, Slightly taller than Cassie, black hair, also big breasts and a trained body. Cassie's stiff sister and blames Cassie for her parents splitting up and moving to this stupid town because of it. With Kira at the cheerleader and friends with Charlie. Always there when it comes to harming Cassie.

Magrid: Tall, 50 years old, brown hair, normal body. She promised Cassie's father to take care of her and let her live in the house. But she doesn't give Cassie any money. She doesn't care about Cassie, only about Stacy. When she gets angry, she flips out and does things that don't belong.

Tyler: 19 years old, tall, black hair muscular. He's the crush of all the girls. A bit dumb, easily influenced, has many friends from the football team. Average student.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)