More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfenthusiast Enfenthusiast

What's next?

“Rescued”

“Ugh my head.” Jyn slowly opened her eyes and scanned the room. She was in a hospital room of some kind. She tried to get up but realized she was strapped to the bed. Last thing she remembered was being on the prison transport, it being hijacked and then an imperial droid hitting her in the head. Suddenly the door swung open and in walked a woman. Hello Ms Erso. My name is Mon Mothma, I’m one of the leaders of the rebel alliance. We have a mission for you.”

After hearing the mission parameters Jyn said, “what do I get out of this?” Mon smiled. “You get to wear clothes again.” Jyn’s eyes widened. She slowly lowered her head and what she saw made her scream! Her tiny tits! Her pale belly and her tiny, pathetic, soft half an inch penis! “Where are my clothes!” “You’ll get them back when the missions over. And before you get any ideas, you won’t be able to slip away and steal clothes somewhere.” “Wh-why not?” “Let me show you.” Mon picked up a blanket and put on top of Jyn. Jyn watched in horror as the fabric completely dissipated. “What have you done to me!” “We injected you with an experimental new bio weapon. It renders you incapable of getting dressed. We have the only cure. If you want to hide that little worm then you need to complete the mission.”

Upon hearing her penis be called a little worm, Jyn felt her dick start to rise. Her eyes widened. No not now! She had always gotten hard whenever a girlfriend made fun of it. Before long her tiny chode was standing at a full two inches! Mon laughed. “Oh my! Do you like it when I call it tiny and pathetic?” Jyn bit her lip to suppress a moan. The head of her penis was on fire! Mon smiled. “Well I guess I can help you out.” Mon took Jyn’s penis with two fingers. “Aggggh!” Jyn’s penis exploded into a geyser of cum the moment Mon touched her! She fell back and passed out from exhaustion. Mon laughed. This was gonna be the easiest mission ever.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)