More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

What lucky petgirl do we follow?

“Jean Adams law office secretary”

I just had to see my sister Stacy Adams, when I learned by my parents that her transformation had transpired and she had developed into a beautiful white pet girl, thus I booked a flight to America’s New York City, for I hadn’t seen my sister in five year’s, who had went to college and had begin her career as a interim at a law firm.

Although I must say this law firm now owned my sister, I didn’t think they’d be willing to let me see or work for them, thus when I was hired on as a secretary by the firm it came as a surprise and a relief, just to know I could be in my sisters life.

For I messed her only seeing my sister not some pet thing to be used, now I hadn’t seen my sister since she left the European island’s our homelands, although I must say this Probably has to do with fact that I’m three years younger then my twenty one year old sister, and my parents wouldn’t let me go see her until I turned eighteen.

However nonetheless it still bugged me to see my sister in the office as a pet girl crawling about feline tail now fully developed wagging about, plus the way she talked and acted had me confused, for she seemed to be a very smart pet girl unlike others I had researched, for I often found her in some degrading acts.

One incident I recall vividly was as I entered Mr. Joe Doe’s office a med forty’s Caucasian man that happened to resemble a chubby and short hamster, so imagine my shock for there my pet sister was bobbing her head away between Mr.Doe’s thighs, Her tail wagging away as he a heavy gagging to escape from her, and then emptied his load into her mouth, I recalled hearing “ SUCH A GOOD GIRL, NOW RUN ALONG TO MR. BILL WILD’S OFFICE HE NEEDS SOME ASSISTANCE!”

The sight baffled and angered me more for my sister crawled past me on all fours, disappearing from Mr.Doe’s office, I just couldn’t believe what I had just witnessed, so I chose my words wisely and said firmly to Mr. Doe “ This firm should get a few other pet girls for y’all truly overwork my poor sister before slamming the door.

*********************************************

My name is Mr. Joe Doe, I own a small up and coming law office, now like most law offices of the times we are just starting out and are doing are best to acquire pet girls we currently have one on hand a white named Stacy.

Stacy is perfect she stands at six foot has black hair, big gorgeous green eyes, a slim hourglass figure paired with small B-cup breast, a firm toned ass, and long model like legs. Lastly her tail is a long white tiger stripped.

Thus when her sister Jean Adams one day entered my law firm, I instantly noticed the unawakened Collar around her neck that she had no idea existed.

Now Jean Adams was so gorgeous her body a little shorter then Stacy’s, however she had red hair, blue Asian type eyes, and a flush lipped mouth like a model and a light freckled face, her breast had to be at least C-Cups, and I swear I’m not exaggeration at all for her ass was perfectly heart shaped, looking more firm and toned then her sisters, and lastly my Gods her legs were also perfectly sexy and long just like her sisters.

Now I had hoped for a other white, knowing of their rarity, although I did know that it was unlikely, however still I didn’t want a pink blue or green ether, but knew they were more likely and common.

Thus Jean had been working for weeks now at the law firm, and we all did are best to manipulate her transformation to no avail I must say however it came to happen one day, as her sister rubbed on her like some cat purring about, I watched curiously for Jean begin to pet Stacy even saying “ Such a good girl yes you are.”

Jean then looked up and her collar showed her awaking a thin red line appearing, I couldn’t believe it a red almost as rare, as a white, and sister pet girls at that, now I had already filled the paper work for ownership, and now my law firm would be acquiring both Pet Girl sisters.

“So we at the law firm begin to Manipulate Jean Adams into becoming a proper red pet girl!”

“HOW DOES THE LAW FIRM MANIPULATE JEAN ADAMS INTO A PROPER PET RED GIRL?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)