More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WetTacts WetTacts

What does the voice say?

“Answer the door.”

“Sarah,” the voice spoke tauntingly, “when someone knocks. Answer the door and sign for the parcels.”

Instantly, a hard knock echoes through the house making both father and daughter jump in shock.

Following her orders, Sarah answers the door to the usual postman, “good morning. Lovely weather today. You have to sign for three of these,” he greets as he hands over the device for Sarah to sign. By his feet Sarah saw three parcels, that went from medium, to large to huge. She didn’t even try to guess what was inside.

Sarah smiles at him, quickly signing what was needed before accepting the parcels. He carefully placed them into her arms. Making sure they were balanced before stepping back.

“Have a good day,” she automatically says as a way of parting before she closes the door.

“See,” the voice mocks, “that wasn’t so hard. Now go back into the living room and open the smallest parcel.”

When Sarah reached the living room, she noticed her father was dressed for work and waiting patiently on the sofa. Sarah placed all the parcels on the coffee table.

Sarah quickly fetched a pair of scissors to open the box.

What’s in the box?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)