More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WetTacts WetTacts

What’s in the box?

Some training tools

Sarah, tentatively, opened the first box. Worried about the possible horrors the inside could hold. Was it apart of her brother? More spying devices? Or something worse?

“You don’t have all day Sarah,” the voice hissed in her ear.

Quickly, Sarah pulled the box open and the bubble wrap out. The item now coming into full view. Sarah couldn’t hold in the gasp that escaped her lips.

In a new, crisp box, neatly in a line from small to large were butt plugs. The name of the brand unknown to her but the labelled clearly stated ‘Butt plugs for Beginner Whores’. With a matching slogan of ‘to make your ass accessible to all.’

Sarah was disgusted but part of her was curious. She wasn’t so oblivious that she didn’t know it was something some people enjoyed but she never considered it for herself. Then again, she wasn’t the one that had considered it for herself.

Sarah looked towards her father, wondering why he hadn’t moved when she saw he was looking anywhere but her. She didn’t know if he was ashamed or following orders.

“Do you like your new toys?” She didn’t get a chance to answer, “I don’t care. There is some lube in the box too. Take them upstairs and put in the first plug. I want to start training your ass right away. And make sure you’re naked when you do it.”

Sarah hesitated as her hands moved to dig around the box for the accompanying lube. She wanted to see her brother safe. But if this was the start, where was it going to end?

“If you keep hesitating your father can help you put it in and then you can both watch as I beat your brother.”

Sarah wasted no more time thinking and headed upstairs. Her hands shook and her head swirled with shock that she was about to do this to herself.

Sarah opened the door to her room, placed the items on her bed and quickly stripped from her clothes.

“Well,” the called into her ear, “are you ready to start your anal training?”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)