More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Harst Harst

Should she follow him?

[Writers note]

Hi, you!

Yes, you, the reader of this chapter. As you might guess, I am a hobby writer and do this in my spare time. I.e., I don't make any money from this. So the biggest reason I continue to write is the feedback and engagement I receive.

So if you enjoy what you read and want me to continue, please comment on chapters, or if you are a bit shy, give a like. It gives me a huge boost to continue knowing people like what I create, and I'm not just howling into the dark. I specifically want to thank you, guys,/girls/in-between/outside, who have already commented. It gave me the boost to continue this story. Thank You!

PS. If you have a criticism, please write it constructively; I endeavor to take criticism with me and learn from it, but nobody responds well to getting mean comments and, hopefully, become a better writer.

PPS. I have a Ko-Fi account. I have a goal to commission art from an artist to add to chapters in the story, but it is quite expensive to pay an artist, so I am collecting for that, and if you have some disposable income to donate, please feel free.
My Ko-Fi page

PPPS. There is also a discord here!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)