More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by drohkian drohkian

What's next?

[Voorkaan Power Instructions] Writer's Guidelines

Voorkaan Science Committee

Human Reality Experiment #92-1136 [Not Authorized - too much power for a puny human]

Human Male will be given the ability to hop to another reality for 48 Earth hours where he is in a sexual relationship with the female of his choosing - provided the relationship occurred in an alternate reality. Human male is guaranteed to have sexual relations with the female at least once during the 48 Earth-hour time period.

{Alternate Reality refresher for Voorkaans younger than 382 cubyts:

There are an almost infinite number of alternate realities surrounding our void, where most, but not all, possible outcomes from every decision ever made have occurred.

Example:

In one reality, puny female human Susan chose to wear a white sweater to her first day of work and spilled cake with orange icing all over it, causing everyone to laugh at her and destroying her reputation. In another reality, she chose to wear an orange sweater to work that day and spilled cake with orange icing on it, but no one noticed and she has great work friends to this very day. There are other realities where she wore other colors of sweaters with varying results. But in none of the realities did she wear a blue sweater - it is the one anomalous choice that was never made - so that reality does not exist. }

How Human Male will activate and use power:

  • Human male must be in visual proximity to female subject.
  • Human male will then mentally wish to be in a sexual relationship with the female subject.
  • Human male will jump to the reality where past events would have culminated in said relationship and occupy the body of himself in that reality.
  • Human male will then receive the memories of the version of him from that reality, while retaining his own.
  • Human male will live in this reality for 48 Earth hours. During these 48 hours, the human male will be unable to activate his power again. At the end of 48 hours, time will freeze temporarily for him to make a decision whether to stay in that reality permanently or return to his previous reality.
  • If human male chooses to stay, this reality becomes permanent, but the power is once again available to use should he wish. He will be unable to ever return to his previous reality.
  • If human male chooses to return to his previous reality, he will be returned, but do to the universal transition instability, he will return five (5) Earth minutes prior to when he originally left. Human male will not be able to jump to the alternate reality he just experienced ever again. The power will once again be available to him.
  • Should circumstances during the 48 Earth hours in the alternate reality result in mortal injury to the human male, he will be immediately returned to his previous reality unharmed. He will be unable to jump to that alternate reality ever again.
  • Human male is guaranteed to have sexual relations with the human female subject at least once during the 48 Earth-hour time period.

Power limitation (Anomalous Reality):

  • If it is impossible for any past events to have allowed the human male to meet and forge a sexual relationship with the human female, the human male will simply bounce five (5) Earth minutes into the past. Human male will be unable to try again with that female subject.

Thank you in advance for following these rules when writing!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)