More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RejectTed RejectTed

But where does he go?

[Some related stories]

Just in case I run out of ways to say, "hur, hur, rod like penis," I thought I'd give you guys a list of stories with similar humor or premise. I know this is nowhere near a complete list, but I won't be taking recommendations for various reasons.

Marcie and Gina Read Chyoa- This story has its two title characters reading and roasting the works of consenting authors. These kinky lesbians will usually be affected by what their reading in one hilarious way or another. Characters from other works on this site have joined in, and you can even submit your own, so there's something for everyone to enjoy.

Sexual Punishment- Originally a part of the Sexual Privilege megastory, this story has its main character only punished through sex. To be clear, these aren't sexual themed punishments; instead, the attractive women in his life actively give him sexual gratification when he breaks any rule. Imagine getting a blowjob for being late, or being to fuck your sexy boss's ass because you messed up at work.

The Great Conspiracy- Much like in Rhod's rod, this story has the whole world on a different page then the protagonist. In this case there is a massive conspiracy around getting the unaware female to partake in a specific fetish, sometimes in very humorous ways. The ENF and pet play branches are the most developed, but there's plenty of other branches for all your strange desires.

Female who wants to see Morbius in IMAX- This little tale isn't much more than an overgrown meme, but it's just so funny. The story's title matches the title of a craigslist ad the main character posts in hopes of using his Morbius IMAX tickets to score a date.

Lustful Valhalla- What list would be complete without a little bit of self promoting? While this story of a nearly naked pirate and her lady friends has a premise and setting that are both very different from Rhod's Rod, it is written by me and has my same sense of humor. In particular, I have a bit of fun with words, and an unaware character to endure numerous provocative tropes.

Bad Sex-in this adventure the protagonist Sam (male or female) gets an app that is guaranteed to get them laid. It doesn't promise good sex, or even satisfying sex, just sex. The branches are mercifully short, and each chapter ends with three choices none of them good for Sam.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)