More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by speakusfreakus speakusfreakus

Who's Getting Away With What?

[Senator Freeman - He Saved America!]

From local news to international headlines, this is the Hub 29 News Network! And now, with special guest Senator Mac Freeman, this is To The Point with Chrissie Kahn!

Chrissie Kahn: "Good morning and thank you all for joining us! I'm Chrissie Kahn and today I have, well, the privilege to welcome to our studio Senator Mac Freeman!"

Senator Freeman: "Glad to be here, Chrissie."

"Oh, not as much as me, trust me! Senator, and I'm not in any way exaggerating when I say this, but you've saved the United States of America from collapse. No, it's true! Without even touching the presidency, you've managed to bring homelessness down to near zero, the only people still considered homeless being those who choose to simply live off of the land, which, I might add, is only possible thanks to your astounding work reducing pollution and solving the climate crisis! LGBTQ+ rights, eliminating the wealth gap, ensuring robust healthcare for all, reforming law enforcement and ending for-profit prisons, the list of your accomplishments just goes on and on. But...I'm sorry, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just prefer to stand is all."

"Oh, all right. Well, um, what was I saying?"

"My accomplishments."

"Right. Without even holding our nations highest office, you've done more than any president in history could even dream, in their wildest dreams, to achieve. There isn't a single person in this country that doesn't owe you their lives or livelihood. So, tell us, what's next for Senator Mac Freeman? What is America's Savior going to do next?"

"Well, I was thinking of ripping open that blouse and fucking those big ole tits of yours."

"You...I'm sorry, what did you just - hey!"

"God Damn, you've got gorgeous skin. I like that creamy coffee color pressed around my dick, y'know?"

"I - Senator, this is beyond inappropriate! You can't...oh dear God."

"Yeah, that's always the first reaction. Add it to my list of accomplishments. Here, if you'd be so kind as to give it some spit we can resume our little talk."

"This...um...*ptew*"

"That's a good slut. Mmm, your tits feel fucking fantastic. They real?"

"I- yes, they're real. Oooh, you're big!"

"Ah, look at me asking questions in your interview. So rude. Ask away, sweet jugs!"

"That's - I - ahhhh - Do you have anything to say about your - mmmmmm - feminist initiatives? Your efforts have already brought so many more - ah - women into leadership and STEM fields - ohfuckmeohfuck -"

"Oh, I'm more than a little proud of all that. Women deserve the best this country can possibly provide, and it start with their education, right? Nurturing their talents and ambitions from a young age to achieve all that they can, it's crazy important. on my cock while I'm talking."

"Excuse - hhhmmmm!?"

"There you, slut. Anyway, it's important not just to show women that you care about their futures, but to invest in it!"

"glukglukglukglukgluk"

"I'm glad you agree, Chrissie. Here's a load for my new favorite cum-dump."

"Hm!?"

"Take it, whore."

"Hm! Hmmm. Mmmmmmmmm..."

"There you go! That's a good fuckdoll."

"Pop! Ah! Um, Sen-senator Freeman, if you could just -"

"Bend over the table, I'm still hard."

"I-"

"C'mon now, be a good girl for Daddy."

"....ok, Daddy."

"That's what I like to hear! Damn, you got a fantastic ass! Smack!"

"Yelp! Th-thank you, Daddy."

"Course, sugar tits. FUCK, you're wet, haha! Oh, and tight. Shit!"

"Holyfuckholyfuckhe'ssofuckingbigholyfuckIalreadycameFUCK!!!"

"Now Chrissie, while there's nothing in your mouth did you want to keep this interview going or...?"

"I - AAAHHHH - I was wondering, Daddy - MMMMM - your opponents have called you 'an overly ambitious charlatan.' How do you - FUCK - respond to such accusations? Jesusdon'tstop"

"Oh, I know exactly who you're talking about. Congresswoman MacManus. Yeah, she and I have had our issues. It's a shame cause she's a fucking hot little redhead. All that attitude just makes me wanna slap my cock across her face, y'know? Hey April, if you're watching get a look at what's coming for you!"

"ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodOH GOD!"

"Mmm. You're a great fuck, Chrissie."

"Thank...thank you...Daddy."

"Ain't a problem. Had a great time with you here, slut, but I gotta get going. SMACK! Keep that pussy tight, I'll definitely be back. And don't forget, America! Elections are coming up sooner than you think! Choose the future you want! Later, everyone!"

Off-Screen Voice 1: "He gone?"

Off-Screen Voice 2: "Think so, yeah."

"Is Chrissie ok?"

"Yeah, she's passed the fuck out though."

"Damn, what a fucking legend."

"That son of a bitch has got my vote."

"Oh, no fucking question."

"I mean, it's Mac Fucking Freeman!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)