More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by salam123 salam123

What's next?

[Season 2] Cleanup crew

Soon after Jenny wakes up, you go to get Mia so she can check on Jenny and make sure she is safe. Once Mia gives Jenny a quick check and threatens her with a sedative if she wanders off, you kiss her goodbye and leave her to rest. You have to go and help out, especially since Kevin came personally to get you. Once outside, you see that the atmosphere is terrible, with people sitting together in small groups all over the place. People lost family and friends, all for the sake of a leader who is dead. To make matters worse, the very people that they've attacked now control their future.

"What happened here?" you ask Kevin as you walk down the corridor.

"It seems Eric decided to go on with his plans even after a lot of us decided to not show up." You can see his eyes are full of pain. "He left those unable to join him here, but he took everyone else. He thought Acaria can keep them safe, but I don't think he expected one of the vampire queens to make a move... ". He finally arrives in front of the conference room and opens the door. You see a lot of people sitting and discussing things around an old man dressed in white.

"Kevin, you're finally back!"

"Yes, and this is the man I was talking about!" he says, pointing towards you.

"Hmm... Not bad, but we decided against that idea," says the old man.

"What? Why? His mate has been with us for a long time, they will accept ..."

"What kind of Alpha leaves his pack in a time of need?" You see the big man with a scruffy beard sitting next to the old man sneer.

"Jeremiah, you promised me we would discuss this..." Kevin pleads, but it seems that they've made up their minds already.

"You have to see things from his point of view, Kevin," says the old man. "Your pack just attacked a neighbour..."

"And if it wasn't for him, he would be dead by now!" Kevin yells as he smacks a table.

"Which is why Gregory is worried," Jeremiah replies calmly. "You should know that what happened here tonight is not something we can just forget. It's either you accept or we disband the pack."

"But ... "

"My son will do a better job anyway! You should be proud that he is willing to move to this shithole!" says Gregory.

"Which son?" Kevin asks.

"Edward will come and join the pack, Kevin," says Jeremiah. "You will also need a witch to take Acaria's role. The council will provide one."

"When will they arrive? I need to let the pack know..." says Kevin, defeated.

"The witch will come in a few days, and Edward should be here by next week."

"You worry too much, Kevin; I've raised him myself!" says Gregory.

"That's why I'm worried ..." mumbles Kevin.

"What are you trying to say?" yells Gregory as he gets up.

"Enough! We still have to go over the pack's properties. Let the boy leave and bring Camille over," says Jeremiah.

All this time, you've stayed quiet beside Kevin, not knowing what was happening. It seems that you've just been dismissed, so you shrug your shoulders, turn around, and walk away. There's too much information that you're missing, so you decide to keep quiet and get out of people's way.

"I'm sorry, I tried," whispers Kevin.

"I don't even understand what's happening, don't worry about it."

"Once things calm down, come find me, I'll explain," he says as he puts a hand on your shoulder. "Has anyone seen Camille?" he yells. Once he gets an answer, he leaves you alone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)