More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Pick your poison:

[Rewrite] Fuck your sister with mind powers

Originally this

John Smith had a dream, a dream where a being of unimaginable proportions had given him powers, powers involving the control of anyone through simple subtle cues. Unfortunately for John, he was no psychological student, so subtle social cues, or social cues at all, were but a mystery to him.

Bolting straight from his bed, he found himself panting with a heavy weight on his chest. 'That was too physical to be a dream,' he thought, and as he stood to get clothed, he stopped himself. Something in his filthy 18-year-old mind were thoughts that were taboo, specifically incestuous. He couldn't prevent a smile from forming.

And so, without underwear, John had his jeans slowly zipped up to avoid a mishap, pushing his boner to the side of his pants until the zipper came close to the hook and eye.

Adding onto that a shirt, John had walked downstairs to find that the living room had the TV playing, but nobody watching while the front yard had no car, meaning that mom and dad were gone. Other than the sleeping golden retriever by the door, there was his sister Robyn, who was in her blue pajamas which was adorned with clouds-with-rainbows and unicorns... when first questioned about this, she 'just wanted to feel cute.'

"Hey." She said as John came inside the room. As she lazily shoved a spoonful of milk and wheat squares, John rubbed his hands, much to the wonderment of his sister, "What did you just do?"

"Nothing." John lied, which led to his sister roll her eyes, prompting him to rub his hands again and going 'hehe.' Robyn ignored him, continuing with her breakfast.

Fixing his throat, John had asked his sister something, "Say, how are those wheat squares?"

"Terrible." She said, shoving more into her mouth, "Could add some sugar, but mom bought these stupid coco sugar and those taste weird."

"You could add something salty in them, you know?" Robyn inspected the back of the cereal box, reading the nutritional value after hearing John's suggestion.

"Oh yeah, there's no sodium, I can get away with that."

"I got something better." Though it wasn't visible and her mannerism didn't change, Robyn's eyes perked up.

"Such as?" John (carefully) unzipped his jeans and had the button escape through the slit of the denim. Parting his pantaloons as they loosened, he had his morning wood spring free, semi-erect now as his thoughts of fucking his sister flew around his head.

As he held onto his cock, John smiled at his deadpan cereal-eating sister, who looked at him in the eye as if he wasn't half-naked at all, "I heard cum's salty."

"Oh yeah, it is." Recalling that she wasn't truly 'Daddy's Little Girl,' and all the sexcapades she's been on, she dropped the spoon and gestured for her little brother to come to hear. Grabbing the semi-erect penis of her brother, Robyn stroked it with a proficiency that was never felt by her virgin brother.

Watching and feeling her experienced hands handle his penis, John was in bliss. Standing up, John's eyes retreated to the back of his head as he simply felt the soft hands of his sister at work, while her sister treated him like any of her boyfriends or coworkers and nonchalantly jerked him off.

Dilettante and young in comparison to her sister which wasn't working for pleasure, John didn't take long to cum, spurting white streaks of his jizz which was redirected and hosed at the bowl of cereal. Letting go of his penis, Robyn went to grab the spoon again and mixed her brother's jizzed with the milk.

"Thanks." Was her response, as she spooned more wheat squares into her mouth, "Not much of an improvement though."

Excited and laughing mad, John's smile involved teeth, and it was stapled to his face. As his thoughts revolved, John tested his powers for longer, "Hey sis, don't you feel hot?"

Robyn stopped in her cereal-eating once again, "Yeah, you're right. Weird." And unbuttoned her pajamas, revealing her pink bra which was set immediately aside (or set under her perky breast). Before she could return to her breakfast, Jack's fantasies halted her.

"And why don't you do a few yoga poses while eating? Burn calories that way."

"I don't get how that works, but if you say so." Pushing the chair with her ass and bending over, Robyn continued eating, and as John cast the chair aside, he also pulled down her pants to reveal a same-colored pair of knickers which were partially removed, all until they reached her ankles.

Grabbing her by the hips, John wasted no time in pointing his cock inside his sister's asshole, who nonchalantly returned to breakfast and attempting to find the taste of cum within her meal. Having no idea of rhythm, John's penis slipped out multiple times as he kept thrusting in and out of his sister.

Finally understanding what being cautious is, he made the 'poggers' face as he finally properly shagged his uninterested sister, pants by his knees and a bubble butt bouncing back-and-forth at his crotch. It wouldn't last long, however, even with his recent ejaculation, as his sister finally finished her bowl, and slid the penis out of her naturally.

"Come on, time for school." She said, walking upstairs, half-naked, "I'm going to get dressed and the school bus arrives in 20 minutes. Go do you." Before John could 'subtly' demand that she comes back and fuck him, he thought of something.

A whole school of girls to choose from, including cheerleaders, sexy nerds, MILF teachers, and the uncharacteristically sexy Latina lunch lady. Rather than be disappointed and angered by this, John went with the flow.

And so, 20 minutes later, he went to school, not wearing underwear.

Originally written by Unknown7

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)