More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by starwarsalpha1 starwarsalpha1

Which room does it lead to?

[Question For Readers]

Hello, author here and I have a question for everyone reading. The question is what kind of people are into Futanari? I am genuinely curious and would like to collect some data from you all that I can then formulate into some sort of graph on this page.

All I ask is that you comment your gender, sexual orientation, and futa preference. Allow me to explain the last part.

I consider there to be three types of futa.

First is the Futanari: where a woman is born with or transformed to have both male and female parts.

Second is what I usually call Shemale: where a woman is born with or transformed to have the male part replacing their female.

Third I'll refer to as Trans for lack of better word: when a man gets transformed to become a futa/shemale or I guess just female.

When I say transformed I mean by either magic, science, or some mixture of the two.

I'll start.

I am male

I am straight

I prefer Futanari but Shemale is ok too. I only like Trans if they are the mc and don't have sex with other men or Trans. Female/Futanari/Shemale interactions only.

So there is my info. If you feel okay sharing then please leave a comment as I really am curious.

:)


Graphs of Data

Explanation for Futa Preference values: I decided to give each a points value out of 3 to take into account people like myself who listed more than one. I prefer Futa so I gave it 3 points for me, I think Shemale is okay so it got 2 points, and finally I'm not that into trans as I explained above so I only gave it 1 point. For people who didn't list a specific order I gave 3 points for the one they listed and 0 to the other categories. If people liked them equally then I gave them all 3 points equally. Hopefully that explanation wasn't confusing but that is how I got the values if you were wondering.

Thanks!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)