More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Pick your poison:

[Prompt - SciFi] An Obsolete Security System

Tia Danna Morroka slid from corner to corner of the metallic halls of the ancient drifting spaceship she was on, its diamond-plated grey floors being a complete contrast to the white fluorescent lights that spanned the entire section, and the other rooms that kept their integrity - though the airlocks were doing a fantastic job of not opening when there was no oxygen on the other side.

Every now and then, however, there was a camera, and though the derelict was possibly decades old, if not hundreds, the electricity still ran, and that meant the automated security was powered as well, with the cables working even if sections of the ship were clusters just outside of the hull that the agent was in. Opening one door quickly, there was a buzzing sound, indicating that a camera not only caught her, but was calling security, much to Tia's shock, but she quickly jumped inside the room through a front flip, the aerodynamic stunt assisted by the suit she was wearing before the door behind her was locked shut as quickly as it opened.

Putting a hand to her ear, the blonde bit her lower lip, looked around, and began speaking, "Ben, I need some help here. I think I tripped the alarms."

"I can see that," her earpiece replied, "the systems rerouting some kind of security team to your location, and they're moving fast."

Glancing at the doors, it seemed like it wouldn't be opened by simple brute , but she has previously hotwired the other doors on the ship before, "Alright, tell me which side of the room the security team is coming at, then I'll just reroute the power to the farthest door and bypass the lock through that."

Grabbing a tool the size of a TV remote control from her back pocket with her non-dominant hand, Tia once again contacted mission control, "So where is this security team now?"

"Oh they're just outside your room. Thankfully they're at the other side." The Agent knelt down by the door, taking off a panel found beside it, and began using the tool on the cables in hopes to trick the system into thinking that the lockdown had passed. At least, that was the plan anyway.

"Fantastic, so I'm at th-"

"Hold on." There was some rustling in the walls, as if some kind of soft metallic was being disturbed, "The Security Team... they're coming inside, but the door's no-"

"They're coming through the walls." Standing up and preparing herself for a fight, Tia dropped the tool in exchange for her firearm. As the rustling became louder and louder, four drones eventually revealed themselves busting through a grate.

All of them appeared to be flying on propellers with a rectangular box as their main body, but the difference between the two pairs was clear. One seemed to have some kind of piston working at the side for goodness knows what, and the other pair was longer vertically, with their functions still to be unknown.

Seeing as they're both obsolete pieces of equipment, they surely were easily destroyed, and as Tia withdrew her gun, she pulled the trigger nine times and hit none of them, much to her surprise. It seems that either the derelict's age is younger than what she thought, or these were some sort of special security drones that aged very well.

Whatever the case, Tia had to reload her gun, but as she was grabbing a magazine, one of the long security drones committed to a divebombing straight for her. With no time to reload, Tia thought to act fast - she couldn't obviously punch it away, nor pull up some sort of baton in self-defense, so she thought to act on her second impulse.

As the security drone got closer, Tia instinctively kicked the air, only for her to not be able to get her foot down. Looking up, the security drone seemed to have withdrawn some kind of noose that tightened once caught. Attempting to pull the drone to the floor was futile, and reloading her gun became impossible as the other security drone had grabbed her left wrist, and tightened its grip just like the first one.

Unable to bash it away, two more of the same drones came bursting from different vents, and mission control was panicking asking as to what's happening. Tia, however, was unable to reply as the new duo finally restrained all four of her appendages, the agent was effectively at the mercy of the security drones, as they lifted her in the air, and all she could do was struggle.

The other two drones with the pistons hovered just above her head and crotch region, their purpose still unknown before they began to speak: "Intruder apprehended, deploying detention cream."

"Detention Cream?" Tia repeated confused. Unable to contact Mission Control, she listened to Ben's panic, and the blowtorch-like sound that came from the drone that was at her crotch region. It was Tia's turn to panic, as the cool and composed agent was pulling and kicking, to no avail once again before the blowtorch was withdrawn in exchange for some kind of rubber tube more akin to a dog penis of sorts.

The flaccid tube had been inserted inside Tia, the cold and strange texture not being so bad - not until the pistons started to work.

Whatever the Detention Cream was, Tia could feel the flow of a heavy and dough-like substance being filled, as the other drone had kept her mouth shut with what felt like duct tape than anything. Feeling that her womb was filled, at least it was almost over.

"Block detected. Block detected. Preparing Plunger." The Security Drone announced before it replaced its flaccid tube which dripped detention cream, for a piston.

Though her eyes were teary, Tia was annoyed as she saw the plunger, before muttering a 'spoke too soon' from her muffled lips. The plunger was then inserted, pumping itself up and down at a monotonous pace, that is to say, it neither decreased nor increased, as it performed its duty, not out of pleasure.

That is not to say that it was slow, rather it was an expeditious pace that really did not care for the pleasure on Tia's part (not that it was for pleasure), but she felt the doughy substance be pushed further back in her womb, before more was pumped into her ovaries.

The process repeated until she felt her lower regions completely stuffed and her body was as heavy as a bag of cement, and that's when the security drones that had her tied up, released her and left her lying on the floor, before all security drones pulled out.

"Intruder apprehended, apprehension teams has been called. Please enjoy your day." As they buzzed off, Ben was apologizing in her ear, mentioning a retrieval team before the sound of welding was heard above her head.

Reaching for her earpiece, Tia just had one thing to say, and she said so weakly, "Took... you, long enough..." before losing consciousness.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)