More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Pick your poison:

[Prompt] Firefighter Fucking in a Freeuse World

What the best fucking country this turned out to be.

Government-mandated freeuse fucking of any woman. How they could be allowed such a thing, I don't give a flying fuck, not unless it was between the asshole of a gorgeous woman - and speaking of which.

When I was walking around the corner, a firetruck drove past. Though it wasn't my concern, my head turned to the empty spot where the engine used to be, and see one of the firefighters take off her coat to get a front-row view of her red bra, covering a nice pair of tits underneath.

Not caring if breaking and entering was still illegal or not, I came to the firehouse and gave out a whistle to alert the firefighter. Not that she cared though, if anything, she looked delighted to have been wolf-whistled.

Firefighter

"What brings you to the firehouse, citizen?" She asked, and I wanted to burst out laughing.

"You're aware of the new law, aren't you?" I said and she nodded. No frown, no worries, no denial, she just kept on smiling.

"I am a public servant after all, I'd know about every new law while they're rectifying it." And I rubbed my hands together, I don't give a fuck how cartoony that might've looked like because I could feel a tent forming in my pants already.

"Well, mind if I honk those honkers?" And she put her helmet down and shrugged. I slipped my hands underneath the bra and groped her boobs, feeling the warmth and mass of her jugs felt nice, while her tits weren't as hard as I'd like them to be.

Sure I groaned, but who wouldn't enjoy a nice pair of tits? But something went wrong when I tried pulling out her bra because she slapped my hand and waved with a finger.

"Oh come on hon," I told her, pulling out, "You can't let me cup a feel and not see them. You are a public servant after all, why don't you serve the public?"

The Firefighter shrugged, a smirk still on her face. She turned around from me and took her bra off while giving me a good look of her back and her red panties at the rear, high above her trousers and were just asking to be ripped away from her.

Turning around, she had a hose cover her tits, much to my dismay, but at least that's a job of mine done.

Firefighter too

"Say hon, what's with all the teasing?" I asked, "Doesn't the law that what you're doing is the bare minimum? I also need some help down here." Pointing to my crotch.

The Firefighter gave out a 'Hmm" before bending over to unzip my pants. Damn hoses wouldn't let me see more of her tits that way though. Still, having her pull my pants down instead of me pulling either of ours was better, "Seems like you do need help."

She took the hose off, but she kept her damn tits covered with her hands! Still, she told me to lie down and pressed both of her breasts between my shaft, going up and down, eyes darting from the tip of my cock to my eyes every now and then before she pulled them off and began sucking my cock.

Her pace was alright, going from slow to a moderate pace. But I wasn't satisfied, so I grabbed clumps of her hair and got her to a pace that I was more comfortable with, letting her out just to let her breathe, but she continuously stroked my cock for when she was taking breathes before she plunged herself on my dick on her own.

After I was satisfied, I told her it was her time to lie down on the floor and just relax her body, 'It's the law' after all, something she complied with almost immediately and without a word. Untying her ribbony panties and unbuttoning her trousers to withdraw to her knees, just so I could cast whatever left of her underwear could get in the way before the cockhead of mine got inside her.

Sadly I know that I wasn't her first rodeo with how flexible her cunt was, but it didn't really matter as long as I could pump my dick inside of her, and pump my dick I did, letting my legs go on a workout as I bent them quick and fast. The bitch's earlier blowjob was fantastic (no short part thanks to me) as her saliva lubricated the entire shaft, making it all too easy to push and pull myself out of her, even getting a fountain of her juices all over the floor.

Seeing her tits bounce was the highlight of my fucking. If I wanted to see them bounce, I needed to press harder, and so I did, putting her legs around my hips after finally taking her pants off and throwing them to the side. Too bad it needed to end soon, as I could feel myself reaching my limit. So as punishment (since it wasn't my fault), I pulled out and stood over the Firefighter and grabbed the back of her head, slipping my throat through her lips again, bending my legs.

With both hands on her head, I had the Firefighter attend to my cock with her lips again, but with the same pace as my pussyfucking, and the long hair of the firefighter I see became messy, and it was only going to get messier. Burying my cock down her throat, deep enough for my pubic hair to reach her nose, I pulled out when I felt a twitch from my cock.

Some of my cum got deposited inside her mouth, but as long as I held onto the firefighter's head, she couldn't really escape the volleys of semen that I shot in her pretty face, her chest, and her hair before letting go.

Standing up and saying nothing, the firefighter tied her panty ribbon again and got her trousers, "Another day in being a public servant. I should hit the shower." I nodded and waved goodbye.

Might want to check the firehouse again in the afternoon, just in case I catch a shower of hers.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)