More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Philip Screwdriver Philip Screwdriver

What do I do first?

[Programming notes--everyone *please read*]

Since I’ve decided to include additional pictures to the ones which will be included in the tenant list, I have also decided to mark all posts which include additional pictures with an asterisk. I just published the first such post, Eating Vicky* (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Eating-Vicky%2A.634363).

Note #2: With the story starting to branch in serious ways as of the chapter Washing up (again) (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Washing-up-%28again%29.636745), I have decided to add conditions to the story. This should help keep me from having to post duplicate chapters over and over and over again. This isn’t a “game” and there won’t be any score, but unlike “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” some of the points actually do matter. It doesn’t matter so far, but it won’t take much more development before readers really need to hit the “Start Game” button to keep from getting confused.

Note #3: Given the decision to add conditional branches, I also decided to add conditions to the display of information and pictures in the “tenant list” chapter. I expected that would only apply once the reader hit “Start Game,” but I was wrong about that. As a result, as of now (28 Oct.), only readers who click on “Start Game” will see anything but the names in the tenant list.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled porn story.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)