More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Pick your poison:

[Original|OC] Britannia and her Old Masters

img

Story sort of inspired by Zekar... but somewhat mind-controlling costumes should be a common concept.

Elizabeth Wilcox, alongside some of her friends, was invited to a costume party, and much to their joy, there was one theme among them all that they agreed with: due to all of their distinct nation of origin, they figured that they should wear costumes that represent their country.

As for Elizabeth herself, the redhead in question had a Corinthian helmet on alongside a toga, tying her waist with a garter, just to emphasize her slim figure (while also thankful that she didn't have to wear a corset to emphasize an already beautiful-looking body). As for her friends, she met a Roman Centurion, a Viking, and finally a French revolutionary, evidenced by a simple blue peasant's outfit and her red bonnet with ribbon

Arriving, none wasted their time in getting hammered and making somewhat a fool of themselves, as they drank the strongest of wines, brandy, champagne, and beer. Elizabeth herself was eventually found on top of a table and waving a staff with an eagle around, yelling: "God save the King, and Britannia Rule The Waves!"

A mix of cheers, laughs, and boos were thrown at her, all equally ignored as she had the bottom of a bottle of grape wine in her hand be high above her head before it came crashing on the floor empty.

As amazing as she felt, the next few minutes felt like a blur all before the feelings returned. A familiar feeling of having hands groping both her breast and squeezing them tightly, as she had a dick rammed in her repeatedly.

Somewhat immobilized, the drowsy Elizabeth looked back and tried to discovered that her intruder was wearing a plumed helmet as well as faux armor, the same one that one of her friends was wearing.

"Luigi, just what the fuck are you doing?" The man grunted and swayed back and forth as he continued to violate the drunk and passive Elizabeth, who made slight moves to escape, failed to do so with her state.

Never the kind of man to last long, Luigi pulled his dick out of Elizabeth's ass, fingers pinching her nipples as he came on her back and dress. Before he withdrew from her tits, Elizabeth reached for the bed, being dulled to the pain of an ass slap seconds later.

Lying down on her back and resting on the mattress, the woman removed her own helmet and tossed it to her side, her energy almost emptied. Before she could lose consciousness again, two figures with familiar head-shapes revealed themselves.

One had horns on both sides, while one had an odd mismatched shape, almost phallic, almost like a bonnet.

"Anderson, Alice?" Elizabeth weakly says, before her cheeks were caressed.

"Look at that, sweet old Elizabeth's sick." A feminine voice loudly whispered, "But it's not every day that she's the submissive one, now is she?"

Not long after, she found her legs being spread apart before she felt another phallic object be inserted in her cunt. Slowly it went, Alice visibly maneuvered to their side, nearer to Elizabeth's crotch, and observed as the latter was handled by a much more invigorated man.

Soon Anderson was grunting as well as the sound of flesh slapping against each other, and unlike the previous Luigi which couldn't let Elizabeth let out a little yelp, Anderson had Elizabeth clutching for the blankets and began to sweat.

In an attempt to prevent anyone hearing them, and to muffle Elizabeth's moaning, Marianne took a swig of her and pulled her skirt up, squatting down once her own freshly shaven cunt was on top of Elizabeth's lips and immediately feeling a swift sensation down under, with the redhead Englishwoman sliding her muscle all around her French friend's slit.

Grabbing hold of her thighs, Elizabeth tried to use all of her remaining energy on oral sensation, and through verbal communication, she was enticed to keep on going, fueled by the adrenaline and ecstasy of her pussy being pounded.

With the routine growing faster and faster, Anderson eventually pulled out almost permanently, Alice complimenting both of them as Elizabeth continued to dampen the Frenchwoman's crotch until the departure of her legs, as well as the presence of Anderson.

Alice was visibly close to her face, though the shadowy outline of her head was the only clear thing about her. As the woozy Elizabeth was trying to make sense of things, the bun of her hair was lifted and her lips connected to the Frenchwoman's, their tongues exchanging an amount of cum with each other as Alice was giving back, toying with her counterpart's cunt.

Then the one in control pulled out and announced something, "First one to make the other squirt wins, oui?" Before having the head of Elizabeth between her legs.

Before the Frenchwoman could touch her counterpart, Elizabeth, in her state, had her head raised just for her lips to return in making love with Alice's cunt, hearing butt slaps and taking it as an indication of annoyance.

"Tricheuse." And finally welded her lips with Elizabeth's. The two women did their best, moans escaping their lips and attempt to dissuade the other through slaps as most of their costumes had been ripped off of their bodies.

Feeling a boiling sensation down her crotch, however, Elizabeth was feeling the minutes of finally paying off. Right before she would unload, she had her legs cross over Alice's head and pulled her close, making sure that she didn't escape the fountain of douche that escaped her womanhood, and to add insult to injury, Alice helped in agitating her own genitalia as she squirted all over Elizabeth's face.

"Je Gagne!" Chuckling in her victory right after release, Alice and Elizabeth properly laid in the middle of the bed, both panting, both of their chest bare now. As both women looked at each other, Alice, now seen in the moonlight, gestured for the loser to turn around, much to her compliance.

Soon Elizabeth felt her brushed-over asshole be filled with another phallic object, one that had a rod at the beginning before it grew larger, more rounder, and thicker. As the woozy Englishwoman began to laugh, something soon had caused her to lose consciousness.

By the next morning, she was alone on the bed. Alice, Anderson, and Luigi were all on the floor naked, while Elizabeth had a pain in her crotch, also completely naked.

Looking down, the bottle of champagne was still in-between her. And to much annoyance, she lost consciousness again, this time deliberately.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)