More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Pick your poison:

[Original]Mommy's Boyfriend

I'd like to say that my life is a normal one, and for the past 22 years, it has been normal like any other life - Grow up, witness your parents' divorce, go through life without therapy, graduate middle school, go to high school, almost flunk college, and maybe get an STD from some boy that belonged to your friend group.

But one late night when I was going for a cup of water, I was going to hit the hay again when I heard some noise coming from my mom's bedroom. When I came near it, there was a creaking from the wooden bed and moaning with the door ajar. Part of me was afraid that someone broke in and began my mom, so I hurried to the kitchen to grab a knife.

Peeking inside the small creek of the door, I was half right. My mother was naked the day she was born, I saw her on top, riding the bastard instead of him riding her, so at least it was consensual - I hoped.

Trying to see if I could get an angle of whoever was fucking her, I covered my mouth so none of them would hear my gasp. The man fucking my own mother was none other than her own son, Todd, my younger brother and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Though admittedly, I stared at the two of them for longer than I should've, watching my mother's large tits bounce on her well-kept body before she was tossed to her back, legs between my brother as he continued pumping her with his penis and mom kept screaming 'Yes!' Fuck, how did I not wake up from these before?

"I know you're coming, sweetie." And my heart dropped, how the fuck does she know that I was watching? Then she kept on going, "Come inside mommy, sweetie, I've had my menopause, so no more brothers or sisters for you."

My brother grunted, I could hear him grunt harder and harder as well as the smacking of the flesh before the two let out a satisfied sigh, seeing my brother pull out as his cum dripped out of the womb we both came out of. I should've been disgusted, but I remember that I found myself masturbating with one hand, and holding the kitchen knife by the handle with the other.

When I saw them dressing up, I walked back to my room and made sure that the door didn't make a sound. Stuffing the kitchen knife in my drawer, I would bring it back sometime when mom wasn't there, but until then, I tried to sleep but kept staring at the ceiling.

The only thing I could think of was my mom and my brother, and again, even though I should've been disgusted, I reached down underneath my pajamas and kept on masturbating, thinking about them... wondering if I could join in, or what would've happened if I took the place of one of them.

I should confront them some day.

Who do I confront?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)