More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Choose Your Stripping Scenario

[ONE-SIDED CATFIGHT] Customer Service

Catarina was 19 and worked at the local convenience store in the poor area of town. Due to her cheap boss, she was usually alone on her shift.

One evening, the brown Greek beauty was about to finish up for the night when a blonde, sun-marked woman entered the store. She wore a denim mini skirt and pink blouse. Something in her face said she was trouble. Catarina paid it no mind and prepared to serve her last customer.

“Pack of Marlboros,” said Maria.

Catarina picked out the packet of Marlboros. “That’ll be ten dollars and thirty cents.”

Maria slapped a note down on the counter. Catarina took it and rang her up, giving her change back.

Maria inspected the change in her hand. “I gave you a twenty.”

“Yes, and I gave you your change.

“You short-changed me.” Maria clenched her jaw. “You think you can get one over on me because you’re closing up?”

Catarina was stunned. She didn’t need this crap. Yet the woman made her nervous. There was a ferocity in her eyes highlighting her overreaction. Then again, she remembered, the barking dog doesn’t bite. She decided to stand her ground.

“Look, lady, that’s your change. Now can you please leave?”

Maria’s nostrils flared. “Nah, bitch, I’m not leaving until you give me my change.”

“Just get out!”

“Or what? You going to make me, little girl?”

Now Catarina was annoyed. She wanted nothing more than to slap some sense into this crazy lady.

“If you don’t leave, I will.”

Maria clenched her fists. “You don’t want any of this. Give me my change. It’s your last chance.”

“No, you have your change. Now take your cigarettes and fuck off, you crazy bitch.”

What Does Maria Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)