More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callous Callous

What Is The Plan?

[NOTES 1] General Character Sheets, Branch Updated: 3/05/2024

Name: Kylie C. Allison
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: CEO Of Allison Dairy Enterprises (ADE)
Weight: 145 Lbs. (65.77 Kg)
Height: 5'9.5" (176.50 cm)
Blood Type: AB+
Age: 24 Years
Sign: Leo
(Dossier Photo)
K

Bio: Generally regarded as the worst CEO of ADE since its inception more than a century and a half ago, Kylie C. Allison is known for being overly serious and domineering in the workplace. It isn't something many would guess given how provocative she dresses daily. Many former employees come to either conclusion that she desperately wants attention, or is just a contradictive and uptight bitch. With that being said, others have expressed that her father was a great man who ran the company. As he was the majority shareholder, the Board could not argue with him on making someone like his daughter, inexperienced in most forms of business, the new CEO upon his unfortunate passing about a year ago. One of the suggestions of the board is that you, the Brand Adjustor could find a way to get her to step down, reduce her power over the company, or find a means to justify removing her for incompetence. However, you don't have to do anything with her to fix the company, there are other solutions...

Name: Dr. Emery Verlax
Marital Status: Married(?)*
Occupation: Head of R&D of ADE
Weight: 160 Lbs. (72.57 Kg)
Height: 6'1" (185.42 cm)
Blood Type: O-
Age: 28 Years
Sign: Scorpio
(Dossier Photo)
V

Bio: A brilliant man, with otherwise unknown intentions, he was hired by Kylie C. Allison on the spot at a convention a year ago where he was advertising a new kind of scientific breakthrough in gene modification. He thoroughly impressed her with his demonstration on increasing milk output far superior to those of other brands with smaller farms, by means of keeping cows higher quality with very specific hormone injections. Nobody is entirely sure where his doctorate was earned, nor anything about the man's personal life. He does like to brag about having the best wife on the planet though. People generally describe him as a bit unhinged as he will often times make inappropriate jokes, or laugh at things that just aren't funny. Rumor has it that in the last couple months he has been irritated at both the Board and the CEO for not making any push for FDA approval on his experimental products. He might be a good friend to have...Don't make an enemy of him, his moral compass is hard to gauge.

Name: Thomas Hayfield, MBA
Marital Status: Married
Occupation: Senior Board Member / Designated Spokesperson of ADE
Weight: 175 Lbs. (79.37 Kg)
Height: 6'4" (193 cm)
Blood Type: A-
Age: 71 Years
Sign: Pisces
(Dossier Photo)
T

Bio: Thomas Hayfield is the oldest member of the board and was great friends with Kylie C. Allison's father. As a matter of fact, he was one of the few board members that did not despise the fact that the man named his daughter CEO of the company upon his passing. He comes off as a bit cranky, but the media seems to like him well enough, and Kylie seems to like him akin to an uncle figure. The two can often be seen in the halls outside either of their offices laughing about something Bertrand Allison, Kylie's father used to say or do. Additionally, he does not like you. Despite the letter you received that said the Board was unanimous in approving your position, supposedly he did not. He believes the way to improve the company is through external solutions, not internal ones. Perhaps you can talk to him more about this. To reiterate, he does not like you, and he loves Kylie like a daughter, and will protect this company's positive identity in the media. God help you if you ruin Kylie or ADE. You may see his wrath.

Name: Anna Dewitt, (No doctorate)
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Assistant to the Head of R&D at ADE
Weight: 120 Lbs. (54.43 Kg)
Height: 5'8" (172.72 cm)
Blood Type: B+
Age: 20 Years
Sign: Cancer
(Dossier Photo)
A

Bio: Not much is known about Anna. She doesn't seem to hang around the R&D wing as often as she should, considering she is Dr. Emery Verlax's primary assistant. Rather she can be found snooping around the various hallways at ADE, jotting down notes on her clipboard. Nobody has seen anything she has written. Besides yourself, and the newest building secretary, Monica; Anna is the 3rd most recent corporate hire according to payroll records. Supposedly she is on very good terms with Dr. Verlax, and shares his disdain for the board. Unlike him however, she seems less...unhinged? Despite seeming like she may be than Dr. Verlax, she seems to be keeping some secrets, and secrets can be dangerous. Be careful around her.

Name: Monica Hanlon, MBA
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: New Secretary
Weight: 140 Lbs. (63.5 Kg)
Height: 5'9" (175.26 cm)
Blood Type: A-
Age: 19 Years
Sign: Taurus
(Dossier Photo)
M

Bio: Hired the same day as you, she is the replacement for a secretary that just stopped showing up to work, surely that is not a relevant detail. However, what is interesting is that Monica has an extensive college background, with a Master's in Business. Why did she apply to work as a secretary of all things? It is quite odd. She happens to know Anna, the assistant to the head of R&D, and seems to be on good terms with her. If there is another thing to notice, it is that she has an adventurous spirit, and can be really nosy. It might be best if you don't look like you're keeping secrets, she will try to find them. This is of course, her greatest weakness as well. She'll stumble where she really shouldn't be...

Name: Lyla Winslow, Bachelor's in Communications
Marital Status: Widowed
Occupation: Head of HR
Weight: 180 Lbs. (81.64 kg)
Height: 6'0" (182.88 cm)
Blood Type: B-
Age: 36 Years (21 Years in Lyla Winslow's Rise)
Sign: Aquarius
(Dossier Photo)
Ly

Bio: A lot can be said about the Head of HR for ADE. Modest is not one of those things. It's no secret to anyone at the company that Lyla has her position solely because of the way she plays the game, and she's been playing it for 10 years at ADE. Whether it is something she learned in college or on her own time, she is a master at being submissive, or dominant when the need arises to fit in a role. There is a company rumor that Lyla slept with the previous CEO, Kylie's father, on multiple occasions throughout her career in the company. She is a very intimidating lady, despite being so sultry. She'll likely not pose as an obstacle. It seems she just wants to have a good time.

Name: Hubert Plancher, CPA
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Accounting
Weight: 220 Lbs. (99.79 kg)
Height: 5'9.5" (176.53cm)
Blood Type: AB-
Age: 22 Years
Sign: Sagittarius
(Dossier Photo)
Hu

Bio: Hubert Plancher in accounting is an odd duck. He's not very popular with anyone, given his God-given aptitude in being off-putting. That being said, people keep him around because of his positive traits. He's never missed a day of work in his 3 years working for the company, will stay late to finish his co-workers' work loads, and never fails to bring an extra pen for someone who needs it. He's an absolute nervous wreck when it comes to any sort of confrontation, but that doesn't stop him from committing. He doesn't often go by the name on his name tag. Most people call him "Huey" or "The Plank". What a stupid nickname...

Flip The Page -->

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)