More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

What do you put on?

[Menu & Shortcuts]

This is kinda high-concept story/game, so I'm counting on you guys to let me know if you like it, suggestions, comments, thumbs are very much welcome, and will help me tell if I should focus on this game or my other stories.

Initially I will be posting existing content, but I hope I'll find collaborators and play partners here who'll contribute chapters and characters.

This story currently is a log of the role playing sessions I did as GM - mostly on Reddit. So they will be written from the second person perspective, and have slight "GM tone" to them. Still I hope you'll enjoy them! I'm currently dumping them here as I don't have a time, motivation or muse to work on my other stories.

If you'd like to be my muse - feel free to contact me! Here, or on Chyoa discord, or even join my RP Discord Server and send me a message. Alternatively you can:

  1. Leave a comment! letting me know how would you react to that situation, and what choice would you make.
  2. Add a chapter! Add a chapter with your actions, under any of the chapters I've added and I'll respond in kind!

Complete Days

Alex - A Rich Socialite in CMNF World!

Synopsis: Follow a rich socialite Alex as she explores the CMNF world, visiting upscale jewellery store and getting body piercings.
Currently featuring: 3 different sex scenes (Lesbian Sex & Fucking Machine)
World: CMNF World
Themes: CMNF, FemSub, FemDom, Public Nudity, Piercings, Humiliation

Alex - A Free-Use Slut in a Slut Servitude World!

Synopsis: Follow a horny slut Alex as she spends a Friday afternoon doing her duty as a free-use slut. Used and abused by both men and women alike. Visit the mall. Check out the cinema and enjoy new kind of interactive movies!
World: Servitude Sluts
Themes: Free Use, FemSub, Public Nudity, Humiliation

Alex - A Revolutionary in a Class Warfare World!

Synopsis: Follow Alex - a young revolutionary and an independent member of proletariat on a quest to overthrow the conservative government that forces underclass to bare their genitalia, only allowing the rich & powerful to wear underpants! Will she succeed or will she end up caught and abused by the state?
World: Class Warfare World
Themes: Piercings, Bad Ends, Systemic Oppression, Slavery.

What world you'd like to visit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)