More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cainsword Cainsword

The classroom

[META]

Hi. I'm Cain, or you can call me whatever you'd like. So I am new to this whole writing thing on here. I'll update this META page occasionally since that way i can give updates and ask questions or polls. So feel free to write more chapters, create other timelines, or POVs. Just keep it civil. I'll remove chapters I don't think fit in or are not written well enough. So for now, Enjoy.

Oh, and if you want to give feedback comment on the story or chapter or feel free to message me.

For now I am removing the customization stuff. I'll likely add it back once I get more used to writing here.

6/2/2023: Just added some writer guidelines. Go ahead and start branching off if you'd like.

6/19/2023: Thinking of adding some people to the cast, give me some ideas for who and what their names should be. Cecilia Lion, Kiki Minaj, and Layton Benton are the options currently.

7/16/2023: Sorry for taking a month long break. I have been busy with other things. Im going to do my best to update this at least once a week.

11/16/2023: Just came back to writing this. Hopefully more people will work on this with me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)