More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

You must now decide three things: what is your name, what are your powers (pick up to three), and which two of these five things will come easily to you?

[Lucifer Lightbringer: Arch-Angel, god of The Dawn.] (Creating a Race of Worshipers & Gaining A PortFolio Will Come Easily...)

You are Lucifer Lightbringer: Arch-Angel, god of The Dawn.

Your talents are sorcery, knowledge, and a silver tongue. You are a consummate dispenser of knowledge about magical secrets, but always ensure you receive your due for this aid...

Your Special ability is Light: you can bring Light to any dark place, like even unto that of the Sun in every particular...

You have vague memories of fighting in a war in Heaven, you cannot now remember either which side you were on, nor in fact what the two sides WERE; but you do know that you have somehow been granted a second chance by being sent to this world...

Around you the rest of your pantheon are waking, and they all are both familiar to you and paradoxically total strangers: let me enumerate them now:

Lilith: mother of monsters, is not evil here, but like yourself, proud, and determined to chart her own course. Her abilities are Magic, Erotic Arts, Curses, and Easy Childbirth.

Brigid: another goddess, Brigid is your match in Knowledge and Sorcery, but her other talent are Smithcraft, and the power it brings: and Fire, to heat her forge.

Michael: God of warfare and warriors, Michael is one of your main rivals for comand of the pantheon. His abilities are Fighting, Valor, Dedication, and Chastity.

Gabriel: The messenger deity of the pantheon, Gabriel is not a rival for dominance of the pantheon, but supports Michael at-the-moment. His abilities are Speed, Memory, Cunning, and Decisiveness.

Raphael: is another rival for control of the pantheon. His powers are Healing, Water, Enchanting, and Purity.

Jexalial: a female arch-Angel, Jexalial is blessed with the abilities of Fighting, Stratagy, Cunning, and Erotic Arts.

Easter: possessing the abilities of Erotic Arts, Music, Subterfuge, and Illusions; Easter would make a potent ally: or dangerous enemy.

Medusa: Poor Medusa she's been dealt about the rawest hand EVER, but that's about to change. Given the abilities of Animal-Ken, Summoning, Poison, and Vengeance, she will most likely soon exact retribution against the people who once victimized and cursed her.

Sanguinous: another Arch-Angel this one is from a different time and place. He is another rival for control of the pantheon, but, for the moment, is keeping himself neutral. His abilities are Enhancement, Flight, Glorious Appearances, and Fighting.

Andraste: A goddess of war and victory, you would do well to get Andraste on your side. Her abilities are Divination, Strategy, Fighting, and Victorious Consolidation.

Ramiel: Here is one of your most serious challengers for rulership over the pantheon. You instinctively know that gods of Storms have a small-yet-significant edge in becoming overlord of their pantheon, and for your pantheon that edge goes to Ramiel; who has the abilities of Lightning, Wind, Water, and Glorious Appearances.

Amy: last, and in a way least, is Amy. Amy's abilities are Knowledge, Strategy, Cunning, and Service. She has no aspirations to rule the pantheon herself, but wants to be a leader and chief adviser among the servants of whoever does rule...

And so it is you all awake, among the other winged-yet-naked archons of your pantheon, and wonder what it is you must now do...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)