More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 59 by CalamitousIntent CalamitousIntent

Meanwhile...

[Interlewd] Brighton illewdmination

Earlier

“How bad is it?”

The butler’s face hardly moved, but Erica could see a flicker of concern behind his eyes, “Since her encounter yesterday with Mr. Newman, the Warden has been ceaseless in her service to the Lady. She only just returned from a fourth sortie under two hours ago, with barely half a night’s rest if my estimates are correct.”

“John?” Erica glanced at her partner in confusion, then winced as Reginald finished outlining the situation. It was bad. Over the years she’d worked with the Order, she’d accidentally uncovered the hidden circumstances of Moira’s condition… and seen just how bad it could get. Where some people stress-ate or stress-gamed, she stress-worked, and that lead to her ‘incidents’. Erica sighed heavily, “What happened?”

“According to the Warden’s report, nothing. However, upon comparison with our records, Master Stolt found nothing resembling the creatures described. He’s speculated they might be a hitherto unseen form of daemon and locked himself in the archives in pursuit of information that would solidify that conclusion.”

Erica’s eyes narrowed. Reginald’s tone was becoming a bit too accusatorial for her liking. Working with the Brightons was generally well paying and satisfying, but their obsessive paranoia could get irritating. “John’s a mage, yes, but he’s not any kind of summoner… much less one contracted with the Infernal Legions.”

“As you say, Lady Carpenter,” the butler met her scowl with an impassive look. “Regardless, if he were to show signs of demonic corruption…”

I ‘do my duty’ and put my axe in his skull. I know.

“He won’t,” she snapped back. “Fine. Once Anwyn’s done with Moira, I’ll give her my report. How long will that take?”

Reginald cleared his throat, and Erica recognized the nervous tic as a sign of more bad news, “Miss Rhoswen accompanied the Lord-Protector to London-”

“You’re kidding me!”

The butler’s neutral expression cracked, and he gave her a stern look, “With all due respect, I do not jest.”

No, you really don’t, do you?

Erica took a deep breath to pull herself together. It wasn’t Reginald’s fault that Anwyn was away any more than it was John’s fault that Vanessa had vanished. It was just Murphy’s law in action… which made the fact that Moira was incapacitated even more worrisome. They weren’t just down the Warden; in the Lord-Protector’s absence, she was the only person officially authorized to issue a deployment of the Order’s armed forces. That meant there would be no knights or contracted mages to bail them out if things got messy.

If this had been related to another issue, that might not be a problem. Erica was one of the Order’s finer fighters, but there were always bigger fish, and based on the latest report she’d read on the kidnappings, they might be after one of the biggest: “Suspected Cabal influence, threat level elevated to Critical.”

Going after a Cabalist alone was suicide, and she wasn’t ready to die just yet. No. They needed the Warden.

Except there was only one way to get Moira back on her feet: burning out her sexual frustration. It wouldn’t be the first time she’d done it, but… Erica looked at John with uncertainty. Setting aside her feelings on the matter, how would he react? It felt wrong to even be considering it with the impending doom that was hanging over her partner’s head. They should be focused solely on John’s problem, not contemplating sleeping with an attractive redhead…

Winter’s Crows, I need to get laid.

She must’ve been letting her emotions show rather clearly, because John gave her a thumbs up and a dorky little grin. The gesture of trust was touching and rather amusing considering what she was conflicted over. Erica wondered how he’d react if she just asked him. From the way she caught John staring at her chest at every opportunity… nah, that’d just be cruel.

Still… this was something she could do for their quest.

Erica turned back to Reginald, “If I go attend to Moira, can you take him to see Lorelei? I know the rules… but this is important. Lives are hanging in the balance.”

The butler considered her proposal, then solemnly nodded. He produced a key from a pocket and handed it to Erica with slight hesitancy. It was a reasonable caution… considering all the things that one of the manor’s ‘master keys’ could unlock.

“Please bring the Warden back to her senses.”


The Blessing of the Rose had always seemed like a cruel burden to Erica, not because it Moira into the role of the Warden, but because it tormented the girl with a need for the very thing that would deprive her of its power. Responsibilities were one thing, they were just a consequence of having might, but what kind of deity would afflict their chosen ones with something as toxic as the Blessing?

She sometimes wondered if the Lady actually wanted her Wardens to fail. The gods that Erica had been taught about were often selfish: Zeus, Ishtar, Loki… they saw mortals as playthings. It was easy to imagine. A group of willing fools pledging themselves to a curse they saw as a ‘gift’ so their patron could amuse herself by watching them succumb to their lust at the most inopportune times. She’d read the archives; more than one past Warden had been and impregnated by the monsters they fought…

Everyone made sacrifices, and the Order made theirs in defense of an unknowing world. She didn’t have to agree with their theology to respect that. Still, if she ever met their Lady… they’d have words.

She let out a sigh as she turned into the final hallway and Moira’s door came into view. It was impossible for Erica to deny that she was eager at the prospect of ‘helping’ the Warden, or that she was going to enjoy it… but the task was never genuinely satisfying for her.

In the end, it was a job.

Erica took a deep breath to ready herself, before slotting the master key into the door’s lock and entering Moira’s room.

It was immediately evident that her earlier presumption had been correct; this was one of the worst incidents she’d seen… or smelled. The air was as soaked in the rich scent of female arousal as the damp patch on the sheets beneath Moira’s body. She lay face-down atop her bed, looking almost as messed up as the tousled cloth that clung to her trembling thighs. Her left hand tightly gripped the corner of a pillow she’d used to stifle her noises, which bore several bite-marks. The other was shoved between her legs, where it valiantly tried to finish what a pair of spent vibrators had started, but from Moira’s fingers’ weak movements, it was clear she couldn’t muster up the energy to properly masturbate.

Nevertheless, as the door closed behind Erica, the horny Warden drew on a hidden reserve to snap bolt upright, spinning around to give the intruder an ice-cold stare. The attempt at intimidation might’ve been more successful if she’d been less compromised, but there was only so much fear she could instill while stark naked with her fingers knuckle deep in her soaked cunt.

“How dare-”

“Relax, it’s just me.” Erica held up her empty hands, and the paladin’s fury deflated. Without outrage to fuel her exhausted body, Moira collapsed back into the mess of sheets and curled up into a tight ball of sexual frustration. The display used what little energy the redhead had left, save the occasional moan of pained need.

You really need to take better care of yourself.

While her charge moaned and writhed with magically induced lust, Erica began stripping down. Technically, it wasn’t essential; the chances of Moira reciprocating were infinitesimally close to zero, but her clothes would get drenched in sweat and other fluids if she kept them on. Erica sighed. She almost wished she’d just left them in the hall, explaining to John why her shirt smelled like sex was going to be awkward.

I should’ve bought that bag of holding last year; it was only a few thousand. Ok, sure that’s overpriced, but I’d have made it back in a couple months’ pay...

Stepping out of her panties, folding them and then setting her clothes in a pile on the Warden’s desk, Erica noticed that Moira had accumulated more gifts from her unwanted suitors. Boxes of unopened makeup, chocolates and gaudy jewelry… more of the same ‘chivalric’ gifts for a ‘lady’ of her caliber. It was kind of ironic; they’d probably have better luck buying the paladin a new set of plate mail or an Evil Wyvern Dildo. Well, except that her dad might kill anyone that tried to buy their way into his daughter’s heart with sex toys.

Turning back to assess the situation, Erica found Moira lying back against the pile of pillows at her headboard whimpering like a kicked puppy. A sexy, redheaded puppy in heat. She shook her head. That metaphor had gone somewhere uncomfortable fast. Petplay… wasn’t her thing, not when She loved it so much. Erica dismissed the line of thought.

Moira was too embarrassed to meet Erica’s eyes as she walked over, kneeling to open the lower cabinet of the paladin’s bedside table. It held a half-dozen sex toys and ‘items of lurid purposes’ that the Warden had shamefully accumulated over the years; at least one of which Erica had snuck into the manor. Said item was tucked away behind a realistic vibrator and a gemmed buttplug, the latter of which was… new.

“So, trying out anal?” she asked as casually as possible for the situation.

“No… I couldn’t…” the paladin stumbled through her words, gasping with unyielding lust and gritting her teeth to bear the overwhelming need. “Oh, Lady forgive me!” Moira confessed as her hand weakly lifted to finger herself. Erica rolled her eyes. If the Lady was going to afflict her Wardens with chastity, she could at least say something about allowing anal, but no… that was ‘unclean’ and ‘a heathen act’.

She grabbed the wrapped bundle of wires she’d been looking for, then surveyed her charge. The sight of Moira wearily fingering herself was delightfully erotic, but it stirred up even stronger feelings of sympathy than lust.

Alright, time to go to work.

Moira was slightly resistant as Erica positioned her as comfortably as possible, sitting mostly upright against the pile of pillows at her bed’s headboard with her legs spread. She mumbled something incoherent about how wrong the situation was, but her heart just wasn’t in the denial. Between her and Anwyn, Erica knew that Moira was willing to tolerate the ‘impurity’ of lesbian sex if it meant satisfying her burning need. The paladin was a lot less heterosexual than her father believed... It was just a shame that Erica probably wouldn’t get to see Moira embrace that side of herself fully.

Once she had Moira comfortable, Erica knelt between her legs and ran her fingers gently up the Warden’s thighs to gauge just how far the paladin had pushed herself already. Taking it slow was key; Moira was so hyper-sensitive that she’d begun trembling even before Erica reached the point where she had to pry the redhead’s hands away from the swollen and red lips of her dripping sex. Erica winced. It was a good thing the Blessing bolstered healing, or Moira wouldn’t be walking for a day at least.

Erica began unraveling the mess of wires she’d grabbed earlier, extracting a handful of little, pink, pill-shaped vibrators. Carefully, she inserted one into Moira’s body, using two fingers to sink it as deep in as possible but stopping just shy of her cervix. It’d taken enough from the other vibrators already. Erica had to grab her charge’s encroaching hand and pin it to the paladin’s stomach before she could add a second, then a third one. It was difficult to position them without bundling the trio up with how tightly Moira’s pussy clenched down on her fingers.

“Please…” the paladin begged for more with a sexy, breathless desperation, but Erica ignored her. Too much stimulation too fast would just cause pain.

When she pulled back her fingers, they had been utterly drenched in Moira’s wetness. It was honestly a wonder that the paladin didn’t pass out from dehydration. Erica spent a moment marvelling, then licked them clean, rewarding herself with a preview of the taste. It wasn’t quite sweet, but strong and uncompromising instead… rather like Moira herself.

One last vibrator remained, except this time Erica only rolled it gently against Moira’s soaked entrance to lube it up before slipping it into her own body. She didn’t bother getting it in that deep, just inside would be enough to let her share in the pleasure. Then, one hand holding the paladin down, Erica grabbed the box all four wires were attached to and switched them onto their lowest setting.

The effect was immediate. Moira started to hump against the air as much as her battered body could allow, ripples of pleasure drawing agonized moans from her throat before she devolved into needy whines and trembling groans. For Erica it was three times less intense, but she still couldn’t hold back her own little murmurs of wordless lust. The buzzing toy worked her insides in a way that fingers, a tongue or anything else just couldn’t, making her thighs instinctively clench. Her inner walls tightened around it, heightening the sensation wonderfully.

Fuck, I needed this. Badly.

She had to stop Moira from doing the same, forcibly holding the paladin’s legs apart to ensure access to her pussy. Fortunately, she had abandoned the fight to finger herself, instead using her hands to grope the soft flesh of her ample cleavage. Erica kept an eye on them, half to make sure that the redhead didn’t twist a nipple too hard in her addled state and half because the display made a drop of wetness run down her thigh. Moira was stacked and every lustful twist of her hips made her breasts jiggle enticingly.

For a moment, Erica let herself be hypnotized by the sight, before tearing her gaze away from the paladin in heat’s upper half to focus on the lower one. The pink lips of Moira’s pussy were still slightly spread from earlier but had begun to close around the wires emerging from them. Her body knew what it wanted. The pill vibrators weren’t a proper cock, but they were close enough.

Erica hooked one arm underneath the paladin’s butt, giving it a good squeeze as she lifted it up. From there, it was only a matter of leaning down to be able to press her lips into the delicious feast before her. She started on Moira’s thighs, savoring the hints of her taste that each kiss and lick found. Bit by bit, Erica closed in on the dripping main course, until she could take a little nibble on one of the paladin’s soft pussy lips. Overloaded on stimulation, the merest touch made Moira gasp painfully, and her legs trembled in a miniature orgasm.

Easy now…

Reminding herself of the Warden’s condition, Erica waited until the quakes of agonized lust had subsided, watching Moira’s chest heave with every breath. It took nearly a minute for the paladin to relax again… but when she did, her eyes were less muddied by the haze of lust. Shakily, Moira reached down and grabbed Erica’s hair, then pushed the berserker’s face roughly into her crotch.

“More… I need it… by the Lady, this is so wrong, but-”

Left alone, Moira would probably keep babbling about how ‘perverted’ the situation was, so Erica decided to shut the paladin up by putting her tongue to work on the redhead’s soft pussy. Words faded into stifled moans, the hand in her hair clenched, and Moira’s legs closed weakly behind Erica’s back as the Warden gave herself over to sheer pleasure.

Finally, there was no need to hold back. Erica let her restraint go, licking up every drop of juice that escaped the paladin’s soft pussy, immersing herself in the heady flavor. It was every bit as good as the samples she’d had earlier, except better. This was the real thing. Erica stopped thinking, focusing instead on the wonderful buzzing sensation between her legs and the feeling of Moira’s tight entrance trying to clamp down on her tongue. As she pushed her tongue in further, she could feel a faint echo of the vibrations coming from the toys she’d shoved even deeper inside. Erica squeezed Moira’s thighs and wrapped her tongue around the cords.

When she pulled on them, the redhead screamed in orgasm.

Hours of frenzied masturbation had nearly burned Moira out, but the feeling of the vibrators tugging against every inch of her tight pussy drove her into the throes of another mind-shattering orgasm. Her hips convulsed and thrust against Erica’s face, rewarding the berserker with a fresh taste of raw, well fucked woman. She reciprocated, swirling her tongue around the redhead’s clit in a way that only intensified every quivering throb of intense sensation.

As Moira slowly came down from her peak, Erica reached for the vibrator controller at her feet to turn it down. Cumming just once wouldn’t be enough for the paladin… and besides, she was starting to really get into it herself.

“By the Lady… that was…”

“Amazing, right?” Erica licked her lips and met Moira’s weary relief with a saucy smile. As the paladin protested, she ignored her and climbed over the girl’s prone body until they were parallel. Their hard nipples brushed against one another as Erica leaned in close, pushing herself against Moira. She stared distractedly at the paladin’s lips.

“We shouldn’t, but it feels so good. Lady, why does it-” Moira moaned, writhing with her eyes closed.

Oh what the hell. What’ve I got to lose?

“Shut up,” was all Erica said before kissing the horny redhead. The paladin’s eyes instantly snapped open, her body rigid and still for the first time since the lust overload began.

Bad idea. Really bad idea.

Erica started to pull back, when something stopped her. Moira had wrapped one arm around her upper back, and she was trapped against the paladin. Their lips were still pressed together in a passionless kiss, then… Moira reciprocated. It was sloppy, unpracticed and awkward, but it left Erica with a fire burning in her belly and a glimmer in her eyes.

“We’re going to enjoy this,” was the last thing she said before diving in for another kiss... and turning the vibrators up to ‘high’.

She was right.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)