More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonblack moonblack

Who are you?

[Information about the Arena]

Here's some basic info about the Arena. Eventually all of it will be revealed during the normal chapters.

Almost everything at the Arena is an illusion. But occasionally there are exceptions, such as other competitors or merchants that have been given permission to sell their wares there. Unfortunately, due to how realistic the illusions are, it is almost impossible to tell the difference.

In the past only experienced combatants were allowed to compete at the Arena, but due to the war anyone with enough experience is to go to the front lines so now only rookies compete. However, some rookies have shown to be skilled and resourceful, so the Arena's popularity has not declined.

People can't die at the Arena – the worst that can happen to them is to lose consciousness. However they still get to experience the pain from all wounds they receive.

There are two ways to leave the Arena once inside: To get defeated and "killed", or to find one of the exits. The latter is a lot more difficult, as there are few exits, and all of them are well guarded. Competitors that manage to leave (no matter how) are often (but not always) given the option to continue trying, for a price. The price can vary greatly based on the competitor and their performance so far - it can be as little as losing a piece of equipment, but it could also be a lot more severe, such as to get gangbanged...

The rewards received depend on each competitor's performance, as judged by the spectators. Unfortunately the competitors have no way to know if the crowd is pleased, so they have to guess. Most attempt to maximize their earnings by lasting as long as possible and defeating as many enemies as possible so that they are not to pay the price for continuing.

It is possible to earn special additional rewards by completing certain tasks, for example Elvina's task for Lynara and the reward for it. These special rewards are (usually) not affected by the competitor's performance.

If you have any questions write a comment for this thread and I'll try to answer.

Anything else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)