More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Where Does the Story Begin?

[III. The Skyler Saga] Cut-Throat Business

Skyler was a high-flier. She’d hopped straight out of college and now interned at the largest ad agency in town. Compared to her peers, the 21-year-old wasn’t hurting for cash, but she could always use a little more.

But today, she was sitting in the office next door, right in front of an executive recommended to her by her boss. Supposedly, this was to be a special assignment.

The executive in question was somewhere in her 30s, dressed in prim and proper business attire. Skyler could hardly focus, thinking that she must be on the fast track to success.

With the pleasantries exchanged and Skyler looking up at the friendly mask presented to her, she twiddled her thumbs and brushed her long chestnut hair away from her face.

“Skyler, this is a delicate matter, but if you can help me with it, you will be going places.”

Skyler nodded. She liked the sound of that.

“I have a good business friend of mine who needs someone who understands discretion.”

“I can do that.”

“And they need someone who isn’t afraid to go beyond the call of duty and get their hands dirty.”

“No problem.”

“Someone who can do things she might not like the sound of.”

“Sure,” said the bright-eyed Skyler eagerly.

“Very well,” she smiled. “Then I need you to babysit a “special” little girl tonight, around the age of eighteen.”

Skyler was taken aback by that. An eighteen-year-old who needed a sitter? Her first thought was retarded, but she kept her mouth closed.

“Sounds easy enough.”

“Wait, wait, I know what you are thinking. No, she does not have special needs. But she’s a girl who’s a little… odd.”

“What do you mean?”

The woman sighed. “Extremely intelligent. Einstein intelligent. But she’s also, how you might say, disturbed. Actually, the best way is to show you.”

Skyler was curious now. The woman opened up her Mac and unlocked it with her fingerprint. An odd website looked back at her entitled “The Punk Princess”.

She scrolled down. Images, videos, and lewd descriptions of everything happening. She saw girls her age in various states of undress and undue humiliation. The latest entry had a girl pinned to the floor with her panties wedged up her ass and the hint of a white hand clutching a belt on the very periphery of the image. The last entry showed a far-away shot of the same girl covered in some shiny, sticky substance in nothing but her panties. The entry finished with a demand to subscribe to what this punk princess had described as “the good stuff”.

Skyler was lost for words. What the hell was this haunted house of horrors?

“I can see you’re surprised. This girl, Roxanne, or Roxy to her friends - not that she has any of those - has a strange fetish for humiliating her sitters, and that’s how this website came to be. A number of girls around town have been the victims. But because she blurs the faces, nobody will call the police because of who her father is and, besides, who would want to admit being one of the girls anyway?”

“This stuff… turns her on?”

“One would think.”

“Uhh… I don’t know. If she’s as smart as you say, then I wouldn’t like my chances.”

“I understand. This is why your internship will be a guaranteed permanent position if you succeed. Plus, you’ll have what these other girls didn’t. You know what’s coming. None of the others knew what they were getting into.”

“But, still, I don’t want to be on that website. And she’s clearly never going to listen to me, so I don’t think I can do this.”

The executive nodded sympathetically. “The goal isn’t to babysit her. The goal is to subdue her. Put her under control. You have the blessing to do whatever you want to her. There are no limits. We will also give you some information about what she likes to do, and we have a couple of things that could get you out of a jam if needs be.”

Skyler released a nervous laugh. “This sounds like Squid Game.”

The executive didn’t laugh. “Something like that. It’s up to you. But I wouldn’t have come to you if I didn’t believe you had it in you.”

Skyler swelled with pride at that. She was already getting noticed, and even she had to admit that it certainly wasn’t because of her work that she’d gotten into this position.

“Okay, I’ll do it. What time do I have to be there? I should really go home to change.”

“No, no, there’s no time. You are fine how you are.”

Skyler looked down at her outfit. A stylish blazer, a white shirt, a tie, and a pair of tight black business pants displaying her shapely legs and ravishing hourglass figure.

“Do you want to do it?”

“Okay,” said Skyler.

“Good. My friend will be delighted.” The executive clapped her hands together. “She’s needed to be taken down a peg and get a taste of her own medicine for quite a long time.”

Where is Roxanne?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)