More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by freeuser freeuser

What's next?

[High School Thread] The Drop Off

It's a beautiful, sunny day dotted with clouds as I head for the local high school with Elsa and Adam in the backseat together. Even though he just fucked her out of bed and pumped her full of breakfast scant minutes ago, she's already gagging on his rock hard cock in the backseat again with his hand busy between her legs. God, to be a teen again. I'm not so old yet, but these days I'm totally content for ten, sometimes even fifteen minutes without the itch starting to build once more. My wife Eliza likes to tease me good-naturedly at the low end and occasionally starts to get a bit frustrated if she's still empty at the high end of that range.

I drop my daughter and her friends off at school most days. I'm honestly surprised there isn't more competition from the other parents involved to take on the chore, given the fringe benefits involved. Eliza will sometimes volunteer, with a very specific look in her eye, but more often it's me. Today, we sail through every light and I pull onto the school lot in record time. We were running a little late when we left the house and I had planned a drop-and-go, but, gifted this stroke of luck, I pull into the dedicated Short Term Visitor parking area next to the Senior building. Elsa and Adam break off mid-blowjob and hop out onto the hot blacktop. Elsa notes me getting out of the car as well and checks the time.

"Nice! Lucky you, Dad!" Elsa grins at me while Adam tries to stuff his unfulfilled erection into his shorts.

I just smile as we all walk across the lot together. A few other families and lone adults are funneling in from the same lot and I smile and nod at a few parents I recognize from the area. As we approach the door of the building, Eliza and Adam produce their school id cards for the security guard, who inspects them carefully for the Senior icon before waving them through. I follow them in, ignored by the guard utterly.

Only eighteen-year-old students are allowed in the Senior building and the policy is very strictly enforced. While most of the classes held in the building are senior-year classes there are quite a few of-age juniors at our suburban mega-school, enough to have some core junior-year classes here. It's extremely common for parents to hold their borderline-age kids back a year to make sure they get the full senior year experience, Eliza and I certainly did. And there are plenty of mixed-year electives that of-age seniors still walk over to the Junior building to attend, where an altogether different policy for acceptable dress and behavior is likewise strictly enforced.

Entering the cavernous lobby-slash-multipurpose-space of the building, the motivation for both policies is abundantly clear. Hundreds of teens are having every kind of sex against every wall, on every seat, even on dozens of padded floor mats, in every direction I look. Overhead, a huge clock hanging from the ceiling indicates about ten minutes until first period: the peak time for morning high school sex, as almost everyone is here by now.

"Have fun!" Elsa says brightly with a wave, as she and Adam wade into the crowd towards a mat where a few of their friends are engaged in a closed loop of oral fun.

I wave back and survey my options in the immediate vicinity. As you might expect, teens on the whole are still not any more thrilled to spend time with adults in this era than in any prior. However, they are just as horny as the rest of us and a cock is a cock, etc. If we don't try to have a conversation with them then we're pretty likely to be accommodated. The area near this entrance near to where Short-Term Visitors park is well-known to both sides, though, and is a haven for young women whose tastes run older. Sometimes I'll get approached by a student before I even say goodbye to my daughter in this spot, which I can never say no to, especially so if Elsa is friendly with the girl in question. Alas, not today.

The school has set up a dedicated area in the nearby corner for visitors, complete with helpful furniture, mats, handrails, and all the other things one expects in a well-funded public building. One of the main features is a long, low bar with cushions, commonly called a fuck-stand. The height varies and generally allows an individual to relax in a supported posture while offering their hindquarters to the general public. Wider varieties such as this one allow friends to socialize face-to-face as they wait, pants around their ankles, skirts flipped up onto their backs, or entirely bottomless.

As usual, it's completely full from one end to the other with four visibly different cliques of girls, two boys (taking part in two different cliques), and a pair of middle-aged female visitors at the near end. Sixteen people offering their asses to the world all told, about half of which actively in use. The clique at the far end has a definite 'popular' aura: girls with a large shopping and makeup budget, every last one of them entertaining a boy wearing a letter jacket with her ass or cunt. Opposite them, the adult women are both on the slightly heavy side with that little extra padding all over that says 'MILF'. They're getting vigorously plowed by two attractive boys with a light stoner look. I'm happy for the ladies, and moreover, relieved, as I'm here for teen bodies and ignoring unused women my own age can be awkward, even if no one is judging.

Unzipping and massaging my exposed and hardening prick with one hand, I walk up behind the girls in the middle and blatantly examine their bodies and holes up close. One of the girls on the far side, facing me through giant round-lensed glasses, accidentally makes eye contact and looks away, blushing, towards a friend that has her own head down on the padding, ignoring the group chatter as a bulky man roughly my age pumps a nine-inch cock in and out of her with slow regularity. He nods at me and I back. On my side, there's a thin but athletic brunette with dark skin wearing a pink bra and a white pleated skirt clumped around her waist that's my clear frontrunner.

But to my own surprise, I'm actually giving real consideration to the ass of a young man on pink bra's left. He's pale with muscled ass cheeks and a long, limp dick hanging six inches between his thighs, dripping stringy precum into a sizable pool on the school's tiled floor. I rarely go bi other than for politeness' sake in social situations, but sometimes a limp hanging cock can really catch the eye... and imagination.

Noticing my distraction, glasses girl says something to her friend, pink bra, and the brunette winks her beautiful anus at me without turning around. Perhaps they think I am anally-fixated, but returning my attention to the girl in front of me, I am reminded of my purpose here: the brunette's pussy has long lips hanging slightly apart, covered in a slight sheen of wetness. My drooling prick is buried in her to the hilt before I even make a conscious decision to fuck her. At my entry, for the first time, she turns her head and I see a deep set green eye and a straight pert nose before she turns away again. I start slamming against her firm ass, her tight, tight teen hole gripping my member, pulling me back in as I pull out. She drops her head to the countertop and starts to moan.

As I pound my brunette, the guy across the table from me pulls his massive cock out of the girl he's been using, steps sideways and slides it smoothly into the ass of glasses girl, who squeaks and reaches out, grabbing my brunette's hand for stability. His left-behind partner looks up with a dazed and dreamy expression, but seems quite satisfied. He makes eye contact with me again. Not really wanting to get sucked into any small talk with this total stranger, I look over at the unused blonde girl with a ponytail to my right. She's topless today it seems, her tiny A-cup tits hanging below her in perfect little pink-tipped triangles as she rests on her elbows and plays on her phone. Her tiny shorts are on the floor around one ankle and I run my fingers over her the peach fuzz on her bare, lipless vulva, before shoving two of them inside her and my thumb into her asshole for good measure.

After another minute thrusting into my brunette, the blonde is still available, so I slide over and into her cunt, giving some consolation attention to the brunette with my hand in place of my cock. Blonde ponytail has an even tighter vagina than pink bra, near-virgin grade, I estimate. I stop moving buried as far as I can go to savor the compression she's putting on me and feel of her cervix on my cockhead, then long, slow strokes, smoothly building speed. But even after I get back to a fast pounding rhythm, she doesn't seem to get too into it, still totally fixated on her phone, making me ponder if her tightness is due to a lack of interest leading to a lack of use. Meanwhile, my forlorn brunette is ferociously grinding her clit with one hand while watching me bang her friend with a frustrated look.

A bell goes off: it's a three-minute warning. There is a visible burst of energy and motion throughout the room. Over the PA system, a voice announces, "Senior students, please remember that being close to orgasm will not be accepted as an excuse for tardiness. Finish up and get to class...or get to class and then finish up, no excuses." The reverberating sounds of sex intensify as the imminent need to stop fucking, if only temporarily, drives echoing climaxes from teens throughout the space. A boy across the table to my left pulls out in a hurry and shoots a long string of cum over his partner's clothed back, adding to a few stains already present there. He immediately leaves in one direction, the girl in another, oblivious or uncaring about her seed-soaked back.

Disappointed in the blonde's indifference, I pull out of her and slam back into pink bra who lets out a wail of relief, adding to the room's cacophony. She squeezes me internally, welcoming me back. I don't miss the blonde's extra grip at all. I use her hips as handles to jack myself off with her firm young body using all the I can bring. Pausing momentarily balls-deep on each thrust, I can feel her fingers graze my scrotum as she frigs herself relentlessly. Another few thrusts and she jerks tensely, and I feel a warm rush of fluid against my sack. My partner's cum tips me over the edge and I pull out and sheathe home hard twice more, dumping every last drop of sperm in me up against this lovely teen's unused womb.

After lingering in the afterglow for a few seconds, I opening my eyes to I see that the rest of the clique and indeed, the entire table, has departed for class except for glasses girl, who's looking at my brunette slowly getting upright with obvious anxiousness. Pink bra pops off my softening cock with a small jerk, causing a rush of my jizz to fall straight onto the floor. Without another word, the two girls rush towards a hallway, my presence no doubt already forgotten. Shiny streaks of bodily fluids flash along their thighs as I watch them run.

My eyes fall back to the floor as the room empties out, students to class and visitors off to work or home. It still shocks me a little, even though I was once their age, living then exactly as they still do now. Seeing wasted, uneaten semen in the adult world is quite rare; here, the floor is covered in pearly white pools everywhere I look. I can still spot the load I shot into my nameless teen brunette, my swimmers now in a puddle on the floor, when the first period bell rings.

"Well, I did come to drop my kids off at school," I think to myself as I head for the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)