More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by freeuser freeuser

What's next?

AP Technique

4th period, Calculus

Elsa couldn't focus. She liked math, she was good at math, but Mr. Branston's lesson about derivatives was flying in one ear and out the other. In a few minutes the bell would ring and she'd be heading to the class she was struggling the most in. As usual when stressed, she reflexively started rubbing her crotch. She leaned back, flipped her skirt up and tucked the hem into the waistband to keep it out of the way. Her finger slid along her smooth hairless slit. She'd inherited her mother's small inner labia, and she idly traced along the perfect seam of her outer lips. Pushing one finger into the crevice she felt the thick wetness of her last partner's cum stuck in her folds from their quick fuck over the table at lunch hour.

James, the boy one seat to her left, looked down and watched for a second. His limp cock twitched once but lay still on the wooden seat of his chair. He turned back to the lesson. She wasn't offended. He'd jacked off just a bit earlier in the period. Elsa had wanted his cum, but their classic one-arm desks made it annoying to interact in that direction, with no way around individual seats. Most people tapped to the front or back of their seat for assistance. James had done just that ten minutes earlier after pumping his prick solo for several minutes. Elsa had watched him stand up and get Serena, the heavyset girl in front of him, to swallow his load. Serena had hung her head back and opened wide, but the angle was still wrong and Elsa hadn't been able to see the white river that she had hoped for.

None of these activities had any effect on the lesson, of course. Mr. Branston loved math and even the hottest girls in school were usually unable to break his teaching flow. Elsa had watched him visibly cum into several of her classmates without losing a sentence. Trisha was sucking him off right now even as he drew graphs and equations on the whiteboard.

Elsa's clit refused to help distract her and she gave up and let her skirt fall back into place. Sucking the wetness off her fingers, she could feel the clock ticking without looking at it. Around her students were starting to pack stuff up. The girl to Elsa's right half-stood and unstuck the thick seven-inch suction cup dildo she'd been riding from her chair, wiped it with a cloth, and slid it into a dedicated holster pocket on the side of her bookbag.

Any minute now the bell would ring and she'd have to go to...

*RING*

5th Period, AP Technique class.

It took only a few seconds to get from Elsa's calculus class to the Technique room. Most of the other students were out in the hall dawdling and talking. Maybe getting a quick fuck or suck in if they hadn't managed it during the previous period. Elsa was too agitated for that. She was only the second person to enter the room, but super-student Evie was already primly seated on the cushioned floor when Elsa got the door open.

Walking on the narrow path of solid floor between the wall and the thick pillow mat that otherwise carpeted the room, Elsa went to the shelves in the back of the room and took off her miniskirt and shoes and put them in one of the personal cubbies. The several rings she was wearing went in a pocket of her bag. She left on her bracelets, anklet, and necklace. There was nothing else she could remove. She checked herself in the floor-to-ceiling mirrored wall. Everything seemed in place, from her dark ponytail, to her small, pert tits to her hairless vulva and athletic legs. Elsa grabbed a wipe from the nearby shelf and gave it a quick run between her cunt lips to remove any lingering gunk. Now, only slightly more totally naked than she had arrived at school that morning, she went and sat down cross-legged near Evie as other students were just starting to trickle in.

Evie had a pretty, if round, face behind big 60s-style glasses frames and her light brown hair was pulled back into a messy blob. Her skinny frame proudly displayed not only her tiny mosquito-bite breasts, but also every last rib. Lower down told a consistent story, prominent bony hips led to skinny thighs and calves. She had a roughly trimmed thick, triangular bush over thin, taut outer labia. Thick, meaty inner lips splayed open wide, revealing a pretty sizeable clit.

It was the last thing that one would classically consider a fuckable body. She had the best grade in the class.

Everyone had to pass Technique to graduate high school. It was a required course, like civics; and like civics, the idea was to make you a better citizen. In a society where you might fuck twenty strangers in a day, where social events and business meetings would both involve mashing bodies together, Technique was an attempt to guarantee that everyone had basically decent sex skills. Over the course of a semester students were trained to give and receive reasonable manual, oral, vaginal, and anal sex. Most students didn't actually need the class, as they were all fucking each other constantly in and out of school. But there are always some shy ones, awkward loners, those who are insensitive to their partners, slow learners, and the few fetishists that pick one act to the exclusion of all others. Technique is for them.

Then there's Advanced Placement Technique, for those students that just have to be the best at everything. Elsa was in AP Math and AP English and AP History, so of course she signed up for AP Technique. And she was having serious buyer's remorse.

"Did you do the homework?" Evie asked, staring intensely straight into Elsa's eyes.

"Yeah," Elsa said with a soft sigh, "my neighbor has an eight-inch penis, so I usually practice on him or his wife."

"You should practice with more variety. I go to my dad's office right after school to catch people on their way home." Evie hesitates, then adds sheepishly: "I went to the bus station once, but there was a lot of stinky or hairy dick there. Office workers are a lot more pleasant."

Elsa moped as the rest of the class settled in. There were about twenty students in this period. Maybe a third of them were planning a career either in actual sex work, or in entertainment, which was nearly the same thing. Practically all TV episodes and movies contained at least one explicit sex scene per half-hour, so an aspiring actor trained accordingly. The rest were, like Elsa and Evie, simple overachievers. All had stripped down to bare skin and out-of-the-way accessories, as Elsa had, and were likewise sitting cross-legged scattered around the floor.

Shortly, the bell rang and the teachers appeared.

Mr. Lennox and Ms. Slate appeared out of the back room together, as naked as their students and with a faint sheen of sweat that indicated they'd likely been screwing back there moments earlier. Lennox's cock even had a flagging tumescence to it, visible beneath the plastic storage tub full of dildos he was carrying.

"I hope everyone did the homework" Slate said brightly, "because we have a pop quiz!"

Lennox did a lap of the ring of seated teens so that each could grab one of the many identical silicone cocks. As he moved on to the next student, Evie stared at the heavy 10" prick she'd reluctantly taken with a sinking feeling in her stomach. They were anything but "toys" - these were official educational testing devices. Embedded among the simulated veins and folds of each fake phallus was an invisible sensing mesh, much like a smartphone touchscreen. The devices could tell precisely where and how hard they were being touched, including the subtle difference between lips, tongue, throat, and - god forbid - teeth. They registered their user with fingerprints and uploaded their readings wirelessly straight to the school network, so cheating was virtually impossible.

Ms. Slate had been writing on the board while Lennox distributed the tests. As he finished, she turned and addressed the class with her normal alluring cheerfulness.

"Alright kids, you know the drill: you have 10 minutes to warm up however you like before the scoring period starts. Criteria for full points on today's exam are on the board. Since this is only a quiz, Mr. Lennox and I are available for warmup activities today, but remember that we will not usable during the final exam next month. Get comfortable partnering with a classmate or plan to bring a designated friend."

Elsa and the rest of the class went silent as they read the board carefully:

"For an A grade, all of the following:

1) Eight inches swallowed, held 20 seconds.

2) Nine inches swallowed, hold 1 second.

3) Throat massage of glans, 10 reps, pressure 5.0+

4) NO GAGGING!"

No surprises, it was exactly as Elsa feared. The last two weeks had been focused on pushing their deep throat limits. Elsa's friends in the regular Technique course had done the same segment a week before and she knew that they had only needed to go up to six inches, briefly, without gagging. She allowed herself another moment of regret and sighed, then pulled herself together with a deep breath. It was too late to get out of this now, she needed to focus on warming up.

Evie had, as usual, immediately leapt up and gone for Mr. Lennox. She was already on her hands and knees inserting his half-hard but fearsome 9 inch monster into her mouth, neither asking nor needing permission. Lennox merely stood there, leaning against the whiteboard with his muscled arms folded, until Evie grabbed one of his hands and put it on the back of her head. He obliged by forcing her face hard into his groin. Evie shuddered in pleasure, but Elsa could see her breathing was calm and her throat still. Highest grade in the class, Elsa thought jealously.

Ms. Slate, in turn, was being dragged to the floor by a shy boy named Jonas. He got her kneeling upright, then lay down and slid underneath her from behind, pulling her by the hips until she settled her lightly furred bush onto his face. He stared up at the undersides of her heavy, low-slung tits and started jerking off. Warming up was as much about getting maximally turned-on as it was about stretching and physical preparation for specific acts. While Evie was either showing off or cannily practicing on the largest penis available, Jonas was pretty clearly using teachers instead of growing out of his social awkwardness. Based on the way that the two adults tended to look in his direction when advising them all on exam prep, he was probably going to suffer for it later even if he looked pretty happy with his tongue poking Slate's cervix at the moment.

Elsa did have a regular partner in the class, though. And he was coming her way now. Chris had been a friend of a friend for years, sort of on the far side of her social circle. So naturally, they'd mutually approached each other on the first day of class and had actually been growing fairly close over the semester. She even thought he was pretty cute, actually, and it had worked out pretty well for both of them for months. Until recently. For all his sweetness, the boy only had 5-and-a-quarter inches of dick to practice on.

He plopped down on his back with his hands behind his head and gave her a gentle smile, "Hey. Want to start with some sixty-nine?" he offered, his modest cock stiffening up a bit at the close proximity of her body.

It was nice of him to think of helping her first. Given the current subject matter, cocks were in relatively short supply. All students were required to master the same set of skills, regardless of gender. Even though none of the guys in the class were primarily gay as far as Elsa knew, they were all typical AP students gunning for good grades. Two pairs of high-achieving boys had partnered up in their own sixty-nines. The resulting sex imbalance left the shyest and least attractive girls practicing on the test dildos themselves while watching the boys hungrily.

Elsa climbed on top of her friend and sucked his still soft member into her mouth. The feel of his flesh growing stiffer against her tongue was something she quite enjoyed, and she started to grind her suddenly wet cunt on Chris' face. When his cock reached it's full hardness, she could feel it rubbing around the entrance to her throat. Perhaps it was all their time together, but at least she'd mastered this length with no urge at all to gag. She flexed her throat muscles but could tell she wasn't getting the grip on his cockhead that she'd need to pass the test. The lessons so far had offered a tool for just such a situation, however. Elsa let some drool spill from her mouth and run down over Chris' tight young ballsack to his asshole, where her finger was waiting. As she worked her finger into his tight anus up to the second knuckle, his prick hardened up beyond it's usual limits, pushing slightly farther into her neck.

With the extra length, Elsa was able to spend a few minutes practicing her throat massage skills. This was an area she was already pretty good at and Chris reacted immediately, stopping his own work on her clit and savoring the feelings she was giving him. Encouraging, she squeezed him with even more focus until he tapped her back to get her attention.

"Stop, you'll make me cum!" he said through clenched teeth.

Cumming right before a test would be a major handicap, as the lull in desire would make it harder to put one's all into the acts required. Preventing this was the focus of the whole first unit of Technique class. While it wouldn't impact her own grade as it was Chris' responsibility to control his own orgasms, it would make her a pretty terrible partner if she let herself push him over the edge. She could feel the tension in his body as he fought both the urge to pull out of her mouth and the urge to pump a load of cum into her stomach, and so she reluctantly sat upright, letting his dick fall out of her mouth wetly. While Chris went busily back to work on her crotch, splitting his licking time equally between her clit and vagina, Elsa picked up her test dildo and got to work stretching out her deep throat zone.

Slowly, she pushed it past her personal comfort zone. At seven inches, she could hold it more or less indefinitely, so she started there. Just leaving the rubbery tool inside her neck for a full minute. She pulled it out until just the head was sitting on her tongue and let Chris' skillful work on her pussy wash over her. Her own orgasm was building. It made her wish she could keep sucking on her partner's real cock. She shoved the dildo back in, 7.5 inches this time. It was easier than usual. Leaving the dildo deep in her mouth, she slid her ass forward and rubbed her anus right down the length of Chris' outstretched tongue, shivering at the feeling. He spasmed and started pumping his own cock, so she held that angle and let him enjoy her butt.

Feeling pretty good, Elsa pushed the dildo in another half-inch to the required eight inches. Five seconds, then ten passed, but at fifteen some tiny extra sensation caused her gag reflex to hit her, hard and fast. An overwhelming urge to vomit washed over her and a red indicator light on the butt of the dildo blinked once for each time her throat tried to push the device out. Expecting this, she was holding the toy firmly in place with both hands and fought back against her impulses. What was she supposed to do? What had they been teaching her in all these classes?

Then: memories of watching Ms. Slate swallow an entire 20-inch double-ender last week. Elsa could vividly remember when Slate had pulled the massive toy free of her mouth, she had said, with drool covering her chin:

"Focus on anything but your throat. Find something else to feel."

So Elsa pushed her attention down to the feeling of a boy's agile tongue worming around halfway to her rectum. She tried to detect his tongue rubbing on each individual wrinkle of her anal tunnel. Suddenly the urge to rip the false cock out of her throat vanished. Despite the mass of silicone blocking her airway, Elsa actually felt slightly euphoric. She pushed the entire remaining length of the toy into her head, until the plastic balls were nestled to her strained lips.

"One-one thousand," she recited slowly in her thoughts, then pulled the full 10 inches out of her esophagus slowly. The sensation of each inch leaving her body was pure pleasure, and when it was entirely out she could barely believe the visible wetness she'd left covering the very base of the shaft. Impossibly, she realized she could do this. She could ace this test!

When Elsa looked up from the wet rubber cock in her hand she saw Ms. Slate looking right at her. Her teacher smiled and gave her a quick thumbs-up gesture. Elsa smiled back and Ms. Slate's gaze slid off her to look for other students who might be in need. Jonas was still sucking away on her pussy, but now Slate's hand was pulling him hard into her folds. The teachers had no need to avoid cumming during class, something the students all griped about to each other in private.

Noting Elsa's distraction, Chris stopped licking and pushed out from underneath her.

"You good?" He asked. "I want to see if Carter will let me practice on him while there's a couple minutes left."

"Yeah, go catch yourself a dick, stud." Elsa replied, giving Chris a quick hug around the shoulders before he stood up to go talk to the waifish, androgynous blonde boy that was every straight guy's first choice of partner.

Elsa lay on her side playing with her clit as she watched her friend suck Carter off. She was always a little surprised to remember just how much she could enjoy watching boys fuck each other and she was careful to edge herself without coming too close to orgasm. Shortly, Evie sat down next to her, rubbing her own pussy likewise, maintaining arousal for the test. Elsa looked up at her classmate.

"Looks like you have some teacher on your chin, showoff."

"Oh thanks," Evie said, wiping the dangling line of Lennox's jizz up into her mouth with two fingers, then sucking them clean.

A minute later, Ms. Slate had gotten off Jonas' face and was standing in the middle of the room. She clapped her hands once, sharply.

"OK children, warmup time is over. Everyone stop what you're doing with your partners and get ready for the test. You can take it in whatever position you like."

All the students separated from each other and either started or continued masturbating as they transitioned to a rough circle of individuals in various cross-legged, kneeling or prone positions as suited their tastes. They waited for Mr. Lennox to set up the test on the teacher's tablet he was now holding. He and Slate exchanged a nod and she announced:

"First problem: Eight inches, hold 30 continuous seconds out of the next minute. Ready... begin!"

Lennox tapped on his tablet and all the dildos around the room lit up with the blue indicator that meant a test was in progress.

Elsa slid the dildo back into her throat carefully as she furiously rubbed her clit. At six inches, she pushed two fingers deep into her sopping cunt. At seven-and-a-half inches she pulled her soaked, slimy fingers from her birth canal and back between her spread thighs to her asshole. The feeling of her middle finger landing softly on her rosebud was exquisite. She fixed every corner of her mind onto the sensation of her fingertip sliding into and through her anal passage as she slid the last half inch of the dildo into place in her neck. Elsa barely noticed, focused as she was on the feeling of her finger breaking through into the soft space of her rectum. The heel of her palm ground wonderfully against her clit at the same time.

All of a sudden, Slate called out: "Time!"

Fuzzily, Elsa pulled the dildo back to rest against her lips and her finger back to the surface of her back door. She probed the molded urethra opening with her tongue absentmindedly, feeling incredible. The light on the base of the dildo was a solid, proud green. The next two tests went by in exactly the same manner, Elsa bottoming out both the dildo and her finger at the same time.

After the third problem, the teachers retreated for a minute to go over the test results on the tablet, so the students naturally started socializing immediately. Elsa noticed that Evie was hiding her face, resting her forehead on her knees with arms wrapped around her legs.

"What's wrong, Evie?

The girl turned her head to the side and looked at Elsa. There was extra moisture around her eyes.

"I gagged on the second problem..." she whispered, voice catching. "...twice."

"Oh, um," Elsa was shocked speechless, "Well, ah, it's only a pop quiz. You could fail this one completely and still get an A in the class, you know?"

Staring ahead, Evie rested her chin on top of her knees and took a deep breath. "Yeah... yeah. You're right."

"Girl, you're such a try-hard" Elsa joked, poking Evie in the side of her small pale tit. "Don't beat yourself up."

Ms. Slate clapped her hands again. "Alright my dirty little angels, your scores are up on the board now. I'll give you a minute to check them, then we're going to move on to our next unit, which is Advanced Throat Massage techniques, with the rest of today's time."

The whiteboard was in digital display mode now, showing precise numbers on how everyone had performed. At first Elsa couldn't spot her name, until she realized she'd outperformed every other girl in the class. She'd held the eight inch swallow for 49 seconds without even realizing it, and again taken in the full ten inches of dildo for the second problem. Next to her, Evie sucked in a sharp breath. Elsa scanned down the names until she saw Evie's: she was in the bottom ranks for the first time ever. That had to be rough for Evie, even though in absolute terms she was still getting a solid B grade today.

"Hey", she said, turning to Evie, "want to come over to my house tonight and I can show you my new AP technique? My dad will probably help you practice, too."

"Sure, um, I'd like that". Evie said slowly. They'd never hung out before. "But what makes it so AP?"

"Anal Penetration", Elsa said grinning broadly.

Evie groaned and put her forehead back on her knees.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)