More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mizuryu mizuryu

To Sora's B-Day Bash! [plan explanation too]

[General Info/Writer help]

I'll for the most part either follow canon or let people write as they wish, but for the opening chapters to make sense and not close off other avenues later I'm going to list some things here.

I don't like NTR or cheating, so if a character is in a confirmed relationship or starts one is story, keep that in mind. I WILL reject chapters that don't meet that standard. I will however attempt to be very generous with who ISN'T in a relationship. For instance, Aerith and Tifa, as far as I know, aren't dating cloud, though they may have feelings for him. They are fair game, until decided otherwise.

Unless it just wouldn't make sense or I say otherwise, every female character is a virgin.

Selphie is kinda slutty in this version of the KH-verse, but hasn't gone farther than giving blowjobs to a couple of semi-serious boyfriends. Selphie's mom is the Chief of Police, and DI can be considered about equivalent to a small town. Crime happens, but it's usually pretty low-key.

Kairi is generally pretty modest, but has a dormant fetish for maledom. Specifically males domming HER.

Kairi and Sora are close, but aren't actually dating yet.

Off-world additions to the Rule-followers or Rule-makers are allowed, but must make sense. I.E. Maleficent is-let's go with unlikely to allow a bunch of hormonal teenagers to set rules for her to follow.

Although the opening chapters are handing out Rules and Acts like it's going out of style, after the initial flurry of activity, Rule and Act acquisition should be a fairly slow process.

Just to get this out of the way, public nudity is still a crime, and the girls can get arrested, but try to keep the consequences light and/or sexy.

This universe has universally available, free, 100% effective birth control available. That said, if a girl decides to allow herself to be fertile, she CAN be knocked up, and if she is, she WILL carry the child to term. Though there are ways to expedite that.

Just a general list of banned fetishes:

Tentacles

NTR

Cheating[if the significant other says it's okay, that's fine]

Gore

Cannibalism

Filth Play

Bodily Waste, of any sort[cum-play is fine, just to clarify]

[a girl and a guy performing rapeplay is 'fine,' but subject to heavy scutiny]

Yaoi


By personal logic, once Roxas, Xion, and Namine show up, genetically, Roxas is pretty much Sora's twin, Namine is pretty much Kairi's twin, and Xion's genes put her technically as their daughter. They won't ACT with those relations, but that is how they will function biologically, so if Sora and Xion have sex, it'll be .

As Selphie and Kairi demonstrate, a rule goes into effect as soon as it's written on the board. Anything they do that breaks a rule, they have to immediately correct, and may face punishment as appropriate. E.G. Wearing something they shouldn't=give away the offending item(s), but if supposed to greet guys with a kiss, no extra punishment necessary.

Only females will be subject to Rules and Acts, but males or females can become Rule or Act givers. [please DO try to keep pure yuri to a minimum though.]

It is on the Rule follower's heads to do what is needed to follow the various Rules that they are subject to, or to perform their Acts, Rule/Act givers have no need to make any sort of concessions to their convenience or necessity. E.G. It is up to the girls to strip the appropriate amount before setting off for the gang's island. The guys are under no obligation to help them get their clothes to a safe place, or to help them replace any that are lost and/or stolen.

With the possible exception of Rules or Acts that go far and beyond what should be expected of them at the time. All Rule followers try their best to follow the spirit as well as the word of their Rules and Acts.

A character's virginity must be given up WILLINGLY. This is not a repeat of the no- rule. In other words, an Act or Rule can not cost a character their virginity. It should be noted, however, that, firstly, this only applies to vaginal virginity, and secondly, once the cherry is popped, they are fair game.

No Alice or Wendy. They are blatantly too young, and part of worlds that would actively halt their aging. I realize that most people would already avoid them, just wanted to head off any possible attempts at the pass.

It is assumed that Sora, Rikku, and Kairi will resume their adventures from time to time. Kairi will create new rulesets as needed with free Rules for her oldest friends. This also means that Disney/Square properties that are mentioned in DDD or 3 or are just not in the KH-verse in general are allowed cameos, within reason. Sorry people, Star Wars is too big.

Other info

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)