More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kazza Kazza

What's next?

[GORDON'S // TOP SECRET // GCPD FILES]

"Oh, that's the good stuff..." Uttered grizzled Police Commissioner Jim Gordon as he took a swig from his whisky spiked coffee. It was approaching midnight and most of his officers were out on patrol, leaving the former detective alone once again in his messy, dimly lit office.

Ever since his wife had kicked him out of the house last month, Jim had practically been living at the Gotham City Police Department, burying himself deep in his work as a distraction from his problems.

In a moment of weakness, and perhaps loneliness, Jim found himself once again glancing over and being tempted by the draw full of secret files that he kept locked away in his desk. Each file contained reports on some of Gotham's hottest female villains and vigilantes accompanied by a very unique collection of photo's that Jim had been very careful to keep hidden.

The photos in question had been sent to his office regularly over the last few weeks via sealed envelope. He wasn't certain who was sending him the Polaroids, there was no written return address, but he had his suspicions. There was only one girl in all of Gotham who would send him photographs like these.

'I guess I could take another peek. Just in case I missed something...' Jim relented, burying the self loathing he now felt at how far he had fallen.

Who's file does he grab?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)