More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkness_drearing darkness_drearing

What's next?

[For Contributors]

Realizing that putting this in the guidelines didn't make much sense, here's a list of the main cast (that's currently fleshed out in some fashion by yours truly). This will be updated as the story goes on, but please refer to it as a bible, of sorts, on how to characterize everyone. These characters are 'canon' regardless of the direction the story goes in.


Tony Brewer: 21. Caucasian. Personality is generally cynical but he's always willing to go the extra mile for his friends. Brown hair, blue eyes. 5'10". 3" flaccid, 5" erect. Struggling college graduate (major is in liberal arts, specifically, writing). Down on his luck, Tony got a job with a new scientific start up - New Horizons - that promised to revolutionize the field of quantum physics as a guinea pig. As part of the experiment, his mind was transported across space-time and is stuck in a parallel universe where men and women have the same genitalia. Unable to return home, he has to cope with his newfound home. Has a crush on Katie. Interests include going to the movies, arcade, library, or museums. His parents live out of town in another state.

Katie Yang: 23. Black hair, brown eyes, wears glasses. 6'1". A cup. 10" flaccid, 12" erect. One of Tony's best friends, they've known each other since middle school. She currently lives next door to him at his apartment complex, probably not least because of her crush on him. Despite both of them being good students her career has been much more successful and she works for a software company in the city they live in. She takes physical fitness very seriously and can almost always be found at the gym. Her other passions include gardening, painting, and biking. She is very personable but somewhat reserved to strangers; it takes a while to get her to warm up to people. Her family lives in town and she sees her parents often due to her being a single child.

Zach Powell: 21. Red hair, brown eyes. 5'10". 5" flaccid, 7" erect. Tony's other childhood best friend. Zach lives at home currently with his mom Joan and sister Emily. Impulsive and carefree, Zach has been behind many schemes with Tony when they were younger though, despite his childish demeanor, he means well. Went to college for photography but has been unable to move out as he's afraid of his mom's financial situation if he does, so he often tends to picking up odd jobs instead. His hobbies include theme parks, bars, casinos - anything that can give you a rush.

Dr. Hannah Zimmerman: 38. Blond hair, green eyes. 5'5". C cup. 2" flaccid, 4" erect. Lead scientist at New Horizons and Tony's boss. She was the one responsible for the experiment that got him into this situation to begin with. A very scientifically minded woman, she often laser focuses onto something to the detriment of not taking caution. She feels quite guilty about what's happened to Tony and currently wants to help him adjust to life in this new world.

Please keep in mind that any unique, interesting, or well-written characters done by others might be added here by readers or writers like you.


Let's talk a bit about the world, then, shall we?

Overall, the universe of Dick World is both similar and very different to our own. The biggest difference, as you might've guessed based on the description, is that vaginas don't exist in this universe and life can reproduce without them. All species - including humans - have the equivalent of or actually possess a penis and testicles; keeping with this somewhat more realistic bent, penis sizes aren't exaggerated (i.e., an extremely well-endowed man or woman would be 12" at most). Possessing XX or XY chromosomes has somewhat less meaning here though these differences are still significant. Women in Dick World aren't trans women; they're cis, just by a measure that we wouldn't be familiar with given the very different course that life has taken, and they're the only ones who can breast feed, get pregnant, and are still culturally assigned the role of being children's primary caregivers.

Pregnancy and giving birth are generally topics that I've tried to avoid given the inevitable, "Wait, how does this even work?" questions but I feel as if it needs to be addressed. While men and women both have matching genitals, only male sperm is capable of impregnation (its female equivalent acts as an aphrodisiac of sorts) and so it follows that internally women must have womb and egg equivalents as they do in our world though what form that takes is rather immaterial. Pregnancy follows the same course it does in our world, though women give birth anally.

The presence of testosterone in women should mean several things but I'll be somewhat selective in what those are exactly. The first is that women are almost virtually identical to how they are in our world - wider hips, softer features, rounder shoulders, longer hair on the scalp, far less or no facial hair, the presence of pronounced breast tissue - with the only real noticeable difference being their similar equipment to men and though their voices are rather deeper than in our world, they're still noticeably feminine. Behavior-wise, however, women resemble their male counterparts in many respects, being quicker to respond to situations with , be more aggressive in social situations, etc. They also have much higher sex drives in general than in our universe.

However, their height is virtually identical to that of men so women are on average of the same height. This is something that extends to their ability to gain muscle mass as well. Rather than the lithe form most women attain in our world by sticking to an exercise regimen they can have equally large muscles as their masculine counterparts.


Cultural differences

When it comes to sexual and gender minority rights, Dick World is more progressive. The transition process for trans people is rather less difficult and they face next to no violent prejudice. Similarly, gay and bi people, given the fact humanity is a mono genitalia species, don't suffer discrimination and, statistically, are likely to have much greater numbers than in our world.

As was stated above, women's mutually higher sex drive also ensures that hookups and casual sex are much more commonly accepted than in our world though a monogamous relationship is still seen as the 'ideal' and is the one that ends up the most romanticized in pop culture.

Similarly, what is considered acceptable for a woman to be seen as beautiful has a somewhat broader range. While an hourglass figure is quite popular, with BBW having their fans as well, equally common is expressing a preference for muscular women (a fair consequence, I think, of the differing biology here). There wouldn't be anyone calling women who have that body type unfeminine here, especially if a much larger pool of them possessed it.

Since it's rather difficult to guess what a world where men and women are roughly comparable in terms of strength, behavior, etc. would be like, it's safe to simply say, I think, that literature, movies, etc. are like our world's for the sake of making things relatable enough.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)