More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Pick your poison:

[F:NV] Moore Please

Reformatted version of this story.

The bustling of machines and the spread of clear water flowing in front of the huge facade of the Hoover Dam was an ambiance many from the New California Republic wishes to hear rather than experience the Mojave heat and its dangers which included other factions and raiders weakened by them many years ago. Colonel Cassandra Moore was one of the fortunate ones that were stationed on Hoover Dam but rather oversee the dam for herself she regretted the office job to which she was placed on.

Regrettably so is that the courier that is called the hero of the NCR allied the NCR with one of their old friends, the Brotherhood of Steel had agreed on an armistice but Colonel Moore and a Paladin revealed the truth in this little armistice.

"Like hell we're gonna give the power armor back!" Shouted Colonel Moore and the elevator that led from the visitor's center descended unto their level for the Courier to be fazed at the fight between her and a Brotherhood Paladin.

"We require all of our power armor back! If we are to battle your enemies then we must prepare ourselves for the upcoming battle. A few loses from the NCR would be pitiful compared to our smaller numbers."

After another war of attrition from both sides, the two high ranking officials turned their heads against one another and left, one to her office and the other blocked by the Courier.

"What all that about?" The Courier asked,

"That Colonel Moore of yours is as thick as McNamara back at the bunker but at least he knew what was for the best. She wouldn't see reason if it was written across this Dam's wall." The Paladin sighed and look behind his shoulders before he turned to the Courier, "Though you might be able to help. I doubt you want another set of chores to do before an invasion to the dam so I brought this along with me."

The Paladin pulled out a strange looking gun that didn't look like anything from the Mojave nor something in the Courier's hands before. Being handed the said gun, the Paladin had given him the type of ammunition of the weapon as well.

"This is called a mesmetron. We found it in the hands of a wondering slaver, trying to either sell the device or to find some slaves with it.

"After a brief interrogation, he said that he found it thanks to a child from a Brotherhood chapter at the East coast, how a child had this gun I will never know. Use this gun on Colonel Moore and make sure she is alone, I doubt bringing a gun down to an area with a high ranking official wouldn't alert any guards."

Pocketing the device the Courier told him he'll find a way and with a thank you from the Paladin, the Courier left for the offices. From one elevator to another the Courier made it into the offices where many troopers congratulated and patronized him for his fame and the word that spread of his fame until he finally made it into the office of Colonel Moore.

The door to the office was closed in fear of the whole dam going against him and anyone who would eavesdrop.

"Welcome back, what do you need?" The Colonel had asked as she filed the mountain of paperwork on her desk.

"I need to talk about the alliance between the Brotherhood and the NCR." Cassandra stopped in what she was doing, leaving the pen in her hand hovering in between her head and the document in front of her. Slowly she looked up from her desk,

"What exactly do you want to talk about?" Putting down both of her arms on the desk, her eyes aimed straight sharply at the Courier's.

"It's about the power armor the NCR has."

"A-huh, I see you talked to that Paladin?" The Courier slowly nodded, "And you agree with him. I don't think you know what he's talking about, the NCR desperately needs the equipment more than they do.

"Just like what he said, we have superior numbers. And even if they get wiped out, we would still be standing. But we need all the armor we need so that more of our men survive, it's disgusting to know that the Brotherhood thinks all we do is throw our men at the Legion; I knew sending you to find that Brotherhood bunker was a mistake. Dismiss." The Courier only stood up.

"Listen to me!" But the Colonel stood up from her desk and faced the Courier with ferocity.

"Dismissed!" Left with , the Courier unholstered the Mesmetron and blindly fired.

The Colonel immediately noticed the Courier reaching for his gun and ducked under her table but the blue beam of the mesmetron bounced off the metal walls of the dam, eventually finding its way to the back of her head. The Colonel fell on the floor groaning, shaking her head and the Courier raised an eyebrow,

"Colonel Moore?" The Colonel shook her head until she looked straight at the Courier like nothing happened.

"Call me Cassandra." The colonel was now smirking unlike her previous emotionless demeanor,

"Right Cassandra, like I said the Brotherhood of Steel needs all of their equipment to be given back to them. While the NCR could easily overwhelm the enemy but they can't." Cassandra looked down at her desk and back to the Courier.

"I guess you're right. But while you're here can I ask you something?" Cassandra walked in front of the Courier, faced to faced being more terrifying than she was a little while ago, "Has the NCR thank you with a hero's thank you yet?"

"No, ma'am." And Cassandra leaned closer.

"Then let me give you one." The lips of the two meet and the Courier offered little resistance rather shocked was his expression but was subdued. The lips of the Colonel was the first of his thank you's as her tongue had breached through the Courier's mouth and intertwined with his.

Soon enough the Courier had grabbed Cassandra's hips and laid her back on her desk with lips welded to each other. The zipper of the Courier's trousers were pulled down by the hand of Cassandra and in return, the mantelpiece of her uniform was set aside to reveal her fatigues, escaping through her slender arms and neck before exhibiting her magnificent D-cups, before pulling out of the kiss for the Courier to see.

"Do you like them, soldier? I've been saving up myself for you since we first met." She looked down through her breast and fished out the Courier's cock, "I hope you feel the same."

She pulled him by the neck to continue their make-out session. But instead of keeping her arms behind his back, Cassandra was busy playing with the soft cock so it could harden while the Courier had one hand supporting the Colonel's neck -The other being busy with pulling her pants down. The two succeeded and the Courier's cock stiffened as its eye saw the freshly shaven pussy in front of it.

The two ceased kissing and Cassandra sat further on her desk, spreading her legs while the tip of the Courier teased Cassandra's womanhood. Plunging inside her with a small thrust, slow moans came from her as she slowly rubbed her clint and spat on the cock entering her. The combined increase of pace and the lubricant helped with the momentum of the Courier's cock as it opened the tight halls of the colonel.

The moans grew louder and more proceeded to escape Cassandra's mouth as her two fingers encircled with pace, reaching for one of her breasts with one of her arms. The Courier meanwhile had his hand on the table as he rammed her, his pace almost uncontrollable and never gave his cock the permission to leave Cassandra's pussy. Eventually, Cassandra him by holding the Courier's meat while she turned around and laid her belly on the desk, slapping her buttcheeks and the Courier inserted his dick in once more.

Turning around the fierce look of the Colonel came back to face the Courier.

"What? My ass not good enough for you? Fuck me harder and spank me while you're at it." Not wanting to disobey a high ranking officer, the Courier gave the Colonel a spank and hurried pace, the cock acted in a four-stroke cycle as each time he felt the G-hole of Cassandra he pulled back right before it leaves the body of the Colonel and comeback.

The troops walking-by couldn't ignore the large shouts of approval and orders of fucking her harder, followed by a loud slapping sound with moaning afterward. Many had their ears glued on the metal door and soon the Courier's fuck session was being eavesdropped all over the offices.

He was reaching his climax but orders from the colonel didn't allow him from pulling out rather he was given more orders to fasten the pace. Finally, the Courier couldn't hold back anymore, but before he released all of the cum in him, Cassandra herself pulled out and knelt in front of the Courier's cock right as all of the thick white fluids came out caking Cassandra's face and hair full of white.

Still under the spell of the Mesmetron, Cassandra grabbed hold of the Courier's cock.

"Let me taste my own pussy and your cum." Swallowing the Courier's stiffed shaft, it found itself going down Cassandra's throat only to ascend for her tongue to clean the leftover cum all over the tip, pulling the meat out of her throat. Soon enough she had the clean the whole cock of all semen that was left behind and Cassandra looked up at the Courier and licked her lips.

"I'll file an order later, tell the Brotherhood they can keep their hunk of junk back and visit me later." As she stood up Cassandra had given the Courier a kissed on his cheek before she pulled her pants back up and sat on her chair, giving the order the Courier came in for.

Opening the giant metal doors to the hallways, he was given another round of applause for fucking the Colonel by the troops. Patronized until he arrived back to the Paladin. A week later, after another round in the Colonel office, the second battle of Hoover Dam was in full swing and the Courier had the pleasure to fight with the many factions that pledged their allegiance to the NCR and that included a battalion of Brotherhood Paladins by his side.

The End

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)