More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by HistoricoPublius HistoricoPublius

How do you go about this?

[Dominant] Attempt to overawe her.

Fuck it. You don't know what Aline's into, but you know what you like - may as well find out if she likes the same thing. "The stew," you say, holding up the container. "It's cold."

"Sorry," Aline says sheepishly. "Like I said, I was the only delivery runner tonight - so things got a little packed. Hopefully Boris is feeling back up to it tomorrow!"

"Well, I don't think that's acceptable," you say. "When I put my name down on the Hub's delivery list, I was told that my food would always arrive on time, hot, fresh from the inn." You put the stew down and cross over to Aline, folding your arms across your chest. "I'm an adventurer now. We're powerful, skilled people. Don't you think I deserve a bit more respect than being last in line?"

"There's no disrespect intended, {if Man = True}sir{else}ma'am{endif}. I'm sorry..." Aline says, looking slightly confused by your sudden turn. You smirk.

"You keep apologizing to me, Aline. Why don't you consider...making amends, instead?"

"What do you...mean by that?" Aline asks slowly.

You reach up and cup her cheek with one hand, stroking your thumb gently across her lips. "Oh I'm sure we could...figure something out." You're so close you can feel her breath against your face and {if Woman = True}your breasts are lightly touching hers{elseif Man = True}there's no way she's not aware of your burgeoning erection, in the space between you{endif}. "What do you say? Will you...be a good girl and make amends?"

How does she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)