More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What's his choice?

[Characters]

Stark Forces

                                           
Sansa Stark is the eldest daughter of the Late Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell. She was betrothed to Joffrey Baratheon, but put aside when her father was executed for treason and her brother called the banners in revolt against the Iron Throne. Held captive by Queen Dowager Cersei, she endured Joffrey's abuses and was liberated by King Stannis' as he sacked the city.
         
Arya Stark is Robb's and Sansa's younger sister. A tomboy and troublemaker, she always had trouble fitting into her role as a noble lady. She quickly escaped captivity in King's Landing and disappeared into the wilds.
         
Mira Forrester is the daughter of Gregor Forrester, Lord of Ironrath, and was a handmaiden to Margaery Tyrell. Captured by the King's forces near Bitterbridge, she chose to be a servant girl in King's Landing until Robb Stark would arrive and she could join his host to return to her home.
         
Elissa Forrester is the wife of Gregor Forrester. As the matriarch of House Forrester and mother to Rodrik, Talia, and their siblings, she is a strong-willed and determined woman who strives to protect her family and their interests.
         
Elaena Glenmore is the betrothed of Rodrik Forrester, heir of Gregor Forrester. With her keen wit and strong sense of loyalty, Elaena provides crucial support to House Forrester when times get tough.
         
Talia Forrester is Mira's sister. As the youngest daughter of House Forrester, she is compassionate, intelligent, and fiercely devoted to her family. She is also known for her beautiful singing voice.
         
Jeyne Poole is Sansa's friend and daughter to Winterfell's stewart Vayon Poole. She used to sleep with Robb, Theon and others in Winterfell until she joined her father on the journey to King's Landing. After the of her father, she was given to Petyr Baelish and made a whore in his brothel.
         
Lyanna Mormont is the daughter of Lady Maege Mormont, Lady of Bear Island. She possesses a commanding presence and a wisdom that belies her years, demonstrating the strength of the North's commitment to their ancient values and traditions.
         
Wylla Manderly is the daughter of Wyman Manderly, Lord of White Harbor. She's a fiercely loyal and outspoken young noblewoman who values her family's long history with House Stark.
         
Roslin Frey is one of Walder Frey's countless daughters, significantly prettier than most. She was betrothed to Robb Stark for allowing him to cross the Twins in the opening days of the War.
         
Gilly is daughter and wife to Craster. After giving birth to his son and him being killed in the mutiny at Craster's Keep, she joined the routed Black Brothers back to Castle Black where Jon Snow took her under his protection. After the victorious King Stannis sent an army North to reinforce the defenses, Jon followed his brother's invitation and took Gilly with him to the capital, fearing some of the Black Brothers might her if she was left behind.
         

Royal Forces

                                           
Melisandre of Asshai is a Red Priestess of the Eastern God R'hllor and advisor to King Stannis. Known for her striking beauty and ruby-red eyes, she used her prophetic visions and mastery of fire magic to win his war and help him claim the Iron Throne.
         
Shireen Baratheon is Stannis' daughter and heir. She is marked by the Greyscale. Despite her family's hardships and political ambitions, Shireen remains a source of empathy and innocence, finding solace in books and the company of her loyal companion, Ser Davos Seaworth.
         
Visenya is a Priestess of R'hllor from Qarth. As a skilled manipulator, she wields her knowledge of ancient prophecies and mastery of fire magic to sway the hearts and minds of even the most skeptical. While her faith supports Stannis, she is peronally not involved in the war and serves at the temple in Volantis.
         

Enemies

                                           
Daenerys Targaryen is the last known member of the Targaryen dynasty, rulers of Westeros for almost 300 years until Robert Baratheon overthrew them. She was sold to the Dothraki Khal Drogo by her brother Viserys who hoped to gain Drogo's support in retaking the Iron Throne. After both her brother and her husband died, she managed to hatch three dragon eggs and, via Qarth, eventually came to Pentos where she was arrested by agents of the Iron Throne with the aid of Ser Barristan Selmy, who had traveled with her and saw her father's madness in her. She was brought to King's Landing and put under house arrest by the new King Stannis Baratheon.
         
Cersei Lannister was King Robert Baratheon's wife until she had him killed, sparking the War of the Five Kings. Regent to her son Joffrey Baratheon, now known to be a son of Cersei's incestuous relationship with her twin Jaime, she vied for power with her brother Tyrion and the Council, ultimately failing to mount a defense against Stannis Baratheon. Driven crazy by her firstborn being executed and her other children, Tommen and Myrcella, being taken away from her, she is under house arrest in King's Landing, awaiting her verdict.
         
Margaery Tyrell is daughter to Mace Tyrell, Lord Paramount of the Reach. She was wed to Renly Baratheon, who died at Storm's End. The Iron Throne managed to ally the Tyrells, but their was not enough to relief King's Landing. Margaery and her household were captured near Bitterbridge by Stannis' forces and brought to King's Landing, where Margaery was put under house arrest.
         
Sera Durwell was a handmaiden to Margaery Tyrell. Sera's courteous and refined manners, paired with her natural charm, make her a popular figure among the nobility. Captured by the King's forces near Bitterbridge, she was made a temporary servant in King's Landing.
         
Myrcella Waters is Cersei's daughter. With her golden hair and soft green eyes, she bears the hallmark beauty of House Lannister. Despite being caught in the midst of political turmoil and family strife, Myrcella remains an innocent figure, endearing herself to those around her. Exposed by Stannis Baratheon to be a bastard of Cersei and her brother Jaime, she and her brothers were stripped of their noble rights.
         

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)