More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

Story Start

[Character Sheet]

As I'm writing the story, I feel like there's a lot of characters that I may not have described as well as I ought to have, and that perhaps a lot of you are struggling creating my characters in your minds eye. So I thought I'd add this ever updating list of characters and their descriptors so that you might better imagine them. I have a notepad document detailing lots of small pieces of information about my characters that I refer to whenever I reuse a character that isn't in recent memory, and so I thought I might as well add this to the stories information branch to act as a reading aid.

This is going to be an extensive list of character when I'm done with the story so I recommend hitting (F3) or (CTRL + F) to find the character you're looking for instead of scrolling down the list.

Orcs:

Name: Gro (Captain)
Description: Combed back black hair with shaved sides, 6'5, amazon build while retaining feminine curves, watermelon sized breasts, 12 inches erect but able to grow to 15 inches. Main character of the series and captain of her group, it's her job to secure the Orcs interests in staying undetected and furthering their plans to take the Grey land back from the humans, and then some.

Name: Zoe (muscle)
Description: Brown mini mohawk, 6'3, strong powerful build with defined muscles, retaining some feminine features, watermelon sized breasts, 10 inches fully erect. What Zoe lacks in inches she more than makes up with in brute strength, she's a proud warrior and a loyal friend.

Name: Gob (Infiltrator)
Description: Shaggy black hair, 6'1, much slimmer and more feminine than her other sisters, watermelon sized breasts, 6 inches fully erect. Gob is much smaller than her sisters in many different ways, however her oral skills and her seductive, aloof and playful nature make her perfect for seductress missions and her small form makes her agile and quick on her feet, perfect for infiltration.

Humans:

Name: James (farmer)
Age: 33
Description: Short brown hair, 5'10, a slim build, 4'2 inches fully erect. A farmer all his life, when he was younger he had affections for Trish, but settled with Rita when Carl managed to win over his first love.

Name: Rita (James's wife)
Age: 31
Description: Long blond hair, 5'6, small curvaceous body, C cup breasts. A quirky soul, Rita was supposed to marry a merchant when younger but was freed from her arranged marriage by the merchants timely , freeing her up to marry her childhood friend James.

Name: Lisa (James's bio daughter)
Age: 18
Description: Long blond hair, 5'5, small lithe body, B cup breasts. Lisa saw her father as her hero since a young age, as he protected her from her childhood bullies and always seemed to make everything better, young and full of life and something a little more than platonic love for her father.

Name: Carl (farmer)
Age: 44
Description: Short brown hair, 5'9, a slim build, 3'4 inches fully erect. Also a farmer all his life, coming on top against his rival James time and time again left him big headed even towards his middle life, until he found out that he couldn't have kids, which ruined his sense of self worth and dignity.

Name: Trish (Carl's wife)
Age: 39
Description: Long dark brown hair, freckled face, 5'7, a curvaceous ass, D cup breasts. A selfless yet internally conflicted mother of 3 adopted daughters, she feels happy with Carl but always felt that he never pleased her in bed or supply her with biological children, sometimes she wondered what would of happened if she had gone back in time and married James instead.

Name: Stacy (Carl's adoptive daughter)
Age: 25
Description: Mid length blond hair, 5'7, full bodied, perky D cup breasts. A flirtatious and extremely horny farmers daughter, her desires to be fucked by a man repressed by her overbearing mother and father.

Name: Sophia (Carl's adoptive daughter)
Age: 21
Description: Ghostly white medium length hair, 5'5, slim with a curvaceous rear, developing C cup breasts. A cute and innocent young woman, she often had dreams of growing up to be a princess, that a nearby prince would travel to her humble home and whisk her away off into his castle.

Name: Sage (Carl's adoptive daughter)
Age: 19
Description: Short black hair, 5'2, petite build, B cup breasts. A mute child with no ability to speak, she's not deaf and she can make noises just fine, for whatever reason she has chosen not to speak, perhaps due to complications at her birth or her biological parents abusing her.

Name: Karl (Bandit)
Age: 24
Description: Short dirty blond hair, 5'8, athletic build with a nice plump ass, 5 inches fully erect. Born into the capitals seedy districts, Karl was born with the knowledge of the backstreets and a acute sense for the daggers in the dark, because of this he is often very specially aware of himself and his surroundings.

Name: Grimsby (Landlord)
Age: 39
Description: Short black matted hair, 5'8, thin build, 4'7 inches fully erect. A greedy man who was taught since birth that might makes right, and might is powered by wealth. No wealth? No might. With this thought process he tries to swindle his tenants out of as much money as he can, and often extorts them if they refuse his demands.

Name: Olaf Warion (Baron of Oil Town)
Age: 37
Description: Curly brown hair with streaks of blonde in them, 6'0, slightly toned full bodied build, 5 inches fully erect. Ruler of the Oil Town, a mining outpost in the nations Grey frontier, a proud man who ruled with an iron fist, pun intended. Often revered for his wealth and commodities by the outside world, and feared from within as a tyrant who only cares about his bottom line.

Name: Venice Warion (Baroness of Oil Town)
Age: 36
Description: Long blond hair, 5'8, hourglass figure - extremely curvaceous and full bodied, DD cup breasts. A cold woman, hard to please and even harder to avoid her never ceasing control over her subjects, this disregard to other people and lack of empathy has definitely been instilled in her son.

Name: Sivion Warion (Prince of Oil Town)
Age: 18
Description: Long blonde hair, 5'5, slim build, 3 inches fully erect. Sivion is definitely a mixture of his parents, and the worst bits of them as that. Sivion is both cruel to his servants and cold to their feelingslike his father, however he lacks the powerful presence his father projects but instead bares a harsh and thorn like atmosphere much like his mother.

Elf

Name: Siera (Camp Elf)
Age: 25
Description: Long pale cyan colored hair, 5'8, lithe form, DD cup breasts. Siera comes from the Green land, a couple towns away from where she was found in the Grey woodlands. She was sent by her towns elders to collect a rare type of mushroom said to have restorative properties to deal with a very specific illness contracted by one of her townspeople.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)