More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Where does Clara meet her domme?

[Character Info]

Clara
Clarabelle Bullock
Nicknames: Clara, Professor, "pet/little cow"
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Age: 24
Height: 6'0"
Bust Size: 40H
Occupation: College professor (masters in art)
Role: First-time submissive
The protagonist, Clara has always dreamed of sexual submission in the bedroom as an escape from her life of being relegated to the responsible one who's in control and on top of things. She teaches art history and figure study at Florida University and while she's had a few lovers, she's never had sex since she was afraid to bring up her interests in S&M. Her hobbies include painting, drawing, cooking, and reading BDSM novels in the bath on her Kindle.

Alice
Alice Silverman
Nickname: Girly, Fluffy, Snowball, "Mistress"
Gender: Trans woman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age: 18
Height: 5'0"
Bust Size: 30A
Penis Size: 2" soft/4" hard
Occupation: College student, waitress, Etsy
Role: Experienced domme
Clara's mistress. While she appears to be an elegant, feminine, cheerful, and slightly timid girl, Alice's pure-hearted outward appearance hides an experienced domme who can be quite sadistic in the bedroom. Able to go from a cuddly kitten to a vicious lion like a light switch, Alice might be just what Clara needs to get her some experience as a submissive. Her hobbies include baking, fashion, handicrafts, flower-pressing, and BDSM.

[Return to Story]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)