More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tall da boy Tall da boy

Who will you follow and when?

[Cast of camp girls]

A relatively new addition, Molly O'Shea was born to a wealthy family in Ireland and Joined Dutch's gang seeking adventure and romance in the fabled wild west. She is somewhat disliked by most of the gang due to her snooty attitude and general laziness around camp. The woman is madly in love with Dutch, sometimes to the point of delusion.

Probably the youngest member of the gang aside from little Jack, Mary-Beth Gaskill is a hopeless romantic and presents herself as a sweet and innocent young woman which she is for the most part, however despite Mary-Beth's age and youthful demeanour she is no less competent of an outlaw, being an excellent thief and scam artist. While not a whore by any means, Mary-Beth would be an easy target for romantic seduction due to her constant fantasies of knights and heroes.

A former prostitute and mother to Jack, Abigail Roberts used to be little more than a camp toy, getting passed around from man to man. After having Jack, presumably to John, Abigail took on a more motherly role around camp, instead of whoring herself out she instead began simply helping the other girls with cleaning while trying to keep safe and raise her son. Abigail and John have a somewhat rocky relationship after John left the gang for an entire year as he avoided the responsibilities of fatherhood.

Truly loving her life as an outlaw, Karen Jones takes much pleasure from drinking and robbing with her fellow outlaws. As she is an attractive young woman and a rather prolific actress Karen often uses her body and acting skills to swindle people. Despite her outward confidence Karen has been known to act rather sensitive when coaxed with . Karen is in an on and off relationship with Sean Macguire, a young Irishman within the gang. Due to her promiscuous tendencies she would likely be quite easy to coax into bed, provided you have a little on hand.

Considered to sweet and Innocent like Mary-Beth, Tilly Jackson is a far more jaded young woman beneath her youthful face and kind words. The young African-American girl is extremely altruistic and often tries to assume the best in people despite knowing how harsh the world can be. Much like most of the young women in camp Tilly can be easily flustered by romantic and sexual advances, though no where near as much as her friend, Mary-Beth.

The newest member of the gang, Sadie Adler recently lost her husband to a brutal gang of outlaws called the O'Driscolls. After being saved by Dutch and his men Sadie has not been able to get over her husband, though maybe someone could help her? Later on Sadie becomes a brash and rather arrogant member of the Vand der Linde gang, often putting them in more danger than even the mad, Micah Belle with her recklessness.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)