More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nathaniel Keam Nathaniel Keam

Choose Your Stripping Scenario

[CATFIGHT] Ultimate Humiliation II

Two groups of girls argued with each other in the hallway of the house where the Ultimate Humiliation match had taken place. Imogen had defeated and humiliated Alma by making her cum on camera in front of everybody present, and now the two groups leveled excuses and accusations at each other.

Alma had long since departed, not wanting to stick around or look anybody in the eye. The victor, Imogen, had already dressed herself again and took a backseat to what was going on now.

The chaos never looked like boiling over, as everybody knew that a mass brawl would only lead to a neighbor calling the police, and then what had happened would be revealed. After all, the previous fight had taken place on camera. Even the most fanatical defenders on both sides weren’t going to stand criminal charges for this and risk destroying their futures.

Truth be told, neither friendship group liked the other much. They liked each other even less after what had taken place.

As the argument continued, two girls stood out. One of Alma’s friends, Laura, and one of Imogen’s friends, Maria, frequently found themselves getting into it. Even after most of the girls had said their piece, these two continued on and on.

“Well, why don’t you do something about it,” Laura challenged.

Maria stared at the tattooed teen in front of her, the clear rebel of the group. “I’m not going to jail for smacking you around.”

The girls had gone strangely quiet.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, that’s enough for today.”

Laura jutted her jaw out. Having to stand by and watch Alma beg for her orgasm had riled her. The whole thing was bullshit. If it weren’t for Alma messing around when she had pulled high card after high card on Imogen, the dancer girl would have stood no chance. Her arrogance had gotten the better of her.

Imogen turned away and opened the front door, preparing to leave.

“Where are you going?” Laura exclaimed.

“I’m going home. I’m done here.” She looked at her friends. “Coming?”

Laura moved her gaze back to Maria. “So, that’s it? You following her?”

Maria shook her head. “You’re crazy. Get over it. You guys lost.”

“Alma lost. We didn’t lose shit, you fucking bitch.”

Maria’s lip curled. She knew that Laura was trying to bait her. She should have walked away, but she felt her anger rising up inside her. Just like Alma, Laura never stopped talking. If Alma’s embarrassment wasn’t enough, what would shut her up?

“Well?” said Laura after a long silence.

‘Well, what?”

“You want to keep talking, or you want to do something about it, you fat spic?”

Every girl went silent. Maria was a Latina, but bringing up racial stuff froze everybody. That was a step too far – and likely Laura’s friends knew that too.

Maria felt like hitting her there and then, but she had college. She wasn’t losing that over the girl who worked at a clothes store downtown.

“What do you suggest?” asked Maria, seething.

What Does Laura Suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)