More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What do you do first?

[CAST OF CHARACTERS]

Cast of Characters

Note #1: All descriptions are of the characters at the beginning of the story. Since their bodies, lives, and even their histories can change, many of these characters are quite different in the later threads.

Note #2: The girls on the team are not fixed. Any writer can make up new characters as he sees fit. So some threads might have certain girls on the team, while those girls don't exist at all in other threads. Make sure to check all the threads leading up to the one you're adding to in order to avoid contradictions.

____

COMMON CHARACTERS (universal to all threads)

You: Up until now, you've been abused and pushed around by the cheerleaders, but you never complain.

{head_chearleader}: Head Cheerleader. Queen bitch of bitches. Tall, with straight black hair, D-cup breasts, and a sexy as hell face. Loves to party and takes charge of any situation. She'll use her body to get what she wants from most guys, but with a loser like you she'll just insult you and order you around, knowing you'll do what she wants. Her parents spoil her, which they can do because they are the richest family in town (though that doesn't mean a whole lot since it is a small town).

Megan: Not too bright and not very athletic, at least she's hot. Blonde hair and DD breasts make her the fantasy of any guy who isn't already hung up on {head_chearleader}. Due to a lack of confidence, she mainly sticks close to {head_chearleader} and does whatever the more confident girl wants.

Miss Samson: The coach for the cheerleaders. First name: Heather. She's tall, blonde, athletic, and barely out of college. Instead of being an authority figure, she still thinks of herself as ?one of the girls? and lets the cheerleaders get away with .

Wendy: The only Asian girl on the team and also one of the shortest. She's almost nice to you, but she's so shy that the other girls walk all over her and she goes along with the mean things they do to you. At least she doesn't enjoy it. Has a thing for tall guys, especially basketball players.

____

OCCASIONAL CHARACTERS (not in every version, check the thread history to make sure)

Cherilynne: Basically a less successful version of {head_chearleader}, and she knows it. Moderately tall, with curly black hair and full, sexy lips. She's very hot, but she's a little shorter than {head_chearleader}, a little less skilled at cheering, a little less popular, etc, etc. In her mind she's {head_chearleader}'s rival, but really she's just jealous.

Madison: More concerned with her hair and makeup being perfect than any other girl on the team.

Carly: the most athletic member of the team.

Lauren: Redhead

Tara:

Tawny: Redhead with a narrow waist and very wide hips, which makes her skirts ride higher. Know for her great ass.

Hannah: Blonde

Delilah: Brunette. The only girl on the team smaller than Wendy. Her father is a preacher.

Kayley Smith: Quite possibly the best overall athlete on the squad, and definitely the best abs. New to the team, she has a haughty air as if she thinks she's better than the other girls. She might be right, since she's a member of the National Gymnastics team and a Prima Ballerina that performed to the New York Ballet at the age of thirteen. She's at this school because she wanted obscurity. Has been slightly nicer to you than the other girls at times.

Alex: Short for Alexandria. Virgin and unusually innocent for this team of cheerleaders. Terrific smile. New on the team.

Fran: An inexperienced virgin, like Alex.

Joe: Short for Josephine. Red hair cut short. B-cup breasts. Has a black belt in karate. Very protective of Alex.

Freddy: Short for Fredericka. New on the team.

Paige: Thick, soft, sandy blonde hair.

Traci: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, and olive skin. Great ass. A bit of a bubbly airhead.

Kali: African-American. Cuban on her mother's side.

Mitch Wagoner: Megan's asshole boyfriend who walks all over her. One of the bigger guys on the wrestling team.

Brad: {head_chearleader}'s boyfriend at the moment. Mainly because he's captain of the basketball team.

Janey: Not a member of the Cheerleader Squad. Brown hair and glasses. A social outcast in your Algebra class. Kind of cute, in a nerd girl way, but too shy to get anyone's attention.

Denise: Jet-black hair cut in a pageboy and bright green eyes. Secretly a lesbian.

Lesley: BFF with Fiona, thought there are rumors that their feelings for each other are deeper than that.

Fiona: BFF with Lesley, thought there are rumors that their feelings for each other are deeper than that.

____

EROSHUMANAL'S CHEERLEADERS

Danny, Amy, Janice, the Trimton twins: No details yet.

.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)