More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SomeoneYouKnow SomeoneYouKnow

VHS rewind.

[Author note/Support the Author]

(Begining of 2021 Author note)

This project was originally made for TFgames on the twine engine. I just had it sitting on my computer so I might as well post it here. Is it completed no, will I ever come back to this and work on it. That is a maybe I'm mostly focusing on my other story call Life Simulator, I might come back and write a few passages. So don't expect much out of this story.

(2022 Author note)

I have stopped actively updating Life Simulator I've just got too busy with life. I feel that Life Simulator pacing is shit and you immediately just confess to your crush on day one. It doesn't feel deserved, with this story in mind I'm going to focus on the relationship you build with the characters. There 6 characters you can date in total (Including your sister.) It going to be a pain in the ass but let see if I can make it through.

Also, read the update notes if you want to see where the story is at right now.

(2023 Author note)

It been 1 year already and still haven’t finish this, I’m sorry. I will try my best to motive myself to write but don’t get your hopes up.

Donating will probably make my day and motive me to write more so here. https://ko-fi.com/someoneyouknow

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)