More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

Watch the tape or reminiscence?

[Author's Notes]

Revival

So. I've initially made this story with the idea to turn it into a reverse-harem game, centred around "events" each of which were watching a video tape of some fetish act.

Easy and nice concept ... eeexcept I had no idea for main characters (except the actual main one), and the ones I wrote I soon hated. I don't know why that happens, but sometimes it does.

This is a reason why this story ended up in the limbo.

But. I still like the concept.

So I'm going to try to revive this story but in a more casual mode. Game version is gone. So will be the name customization (perhaps I'll allow the MC). Two initial branches will soon merge into one, and cast of characters will be limited to 3 women - at least initially - so if you are a fan of lesbian BDSM you might enjoy this story. Later on I'll probably add a 4th or 5th room-mate, possibly a man, or simply have people visit.

There will be two main entry point - video tapes watching, and narrative to get us there, which will be "back in time".

Let me know what you think!

Used names

As in many of my stories, the names play a role in the story, after much back and forth I've decided to use pre-defined polish names. Just because story is very loosely based on a real location in Poland. All the similarities to people living and dead are purely coincidental!

Kamieński - Family name (previously: Lestaron - changed, because it's crap)

Julianna -> Julia -> Julka - Main Character (previously Monika)
Elżbieta -> Ela -> Elka - Lady of the house
Karolina -> Kari / Karolcia - Servant.
Beata - Dream Daughter. Reality Mother.
Eryk - Dream Husband. Reality Boyfriend.
Jan - Dream Son. Reality Father.

For two of the main characters I've chosen the names that have (or can have) three forms - Formal, Regular and Diminutive. This is intentional to allow for clearly displaying the status of the person.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)